vingt: date night

CHAPTER TWENTY:"date night"

CHAPTER TWENTY:
"date night"

It had been like three days  since the whole Annie and Oscar incident. Nobody except Asher and Johnny knew. 

It was after school, Johnny and Annie where walking alone in the long hallways of Sealette High hand in hand because their teacher left their class early.

"Are you done with you're assignment?" Johnny asked.

She smiled, "Yeah, I finished them last night"

"Good." He said as he came in front of her, walking backwards.

"You're gonna fall." She laughed.

He rolled his eyes playfully, "Soo i wanted to ask you something" He said, a cheeky grin on his face.

She smiled, "and that is?"

"I was wondering if you would want to get some pizza today and then we could like get some ice cream too" He smirked.

She smirked back him, "Today?" She questioned. She was Annie, she wasn't gonna say yes so easily.

"Yes, today," He said as he put his arm around her shoulder.

"Like a date?" She raised a brow, a wide smile on her face too.

He looked at her, "Mhm," He nodded. "You and I, food, perfecto"

She smirked, "Let me think about it" She said softly.

He cocked his brow, never removing his eyes from hers, giving her a certain look.

She laughed at his confused expression, "Of course i'll go on a date with you Orlando"

"You had me there for a second, well, kinda—" He said pulling her closer, she only laughed.

"Should i dress Casual or Fancy?" She questioned.

"Wear anything you want" He answered.

"You're literally no help" She deadpanned, crossing her arms.

He rolled his eyes playfully, "Uh, wear something you would wear to a school party." He said.

She smiled, "Okay."

"Look who's got a date!" Josh laughed as Johnny put on his jacket.

"Shut up." Johnny deadpanned. "I'm sneaking out."

"You do know their gonna find out eventually right?" Josh questioned.

"Yeah but we'll see when that happens." Johnny replied. "See ya" Johnny winked as he climbed out of Josh's window.