vingt-neuf: girlfriend?

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE: "girlfiend?"

"girlfiend?"

The whole day passed. After getting ice cream. She went back to the boys. Johnny had gone up to change leaving Annie downstairs alone with Josh and Asher.

She remembered that she had to tell Asher about getting her dad's new number. She gave him a look as they made eye-contact across the living room.

She pulled out her phone texting Asher.

annie
i got my dads new number

asher
really
how?

annie
my mom told me he contacted her
and i snuck into her phone

asher
you don't have to do this annie
i haven't seen her in forever
doesn't really matter anymore

annie
i know how much u want to meet her
its okay
let's call him soon..

asher
lets skip last period
we have it together anyway

She looked and nodded but Asher bit his lip nervously as his eyes glanced behind her.

"Why're you texting Asher when he's right in front of you?" Johnny asked creeping up behind her.

She jumped slightly and let out a nervous laugh, "What? Oh, we were just sending each other memes." She explained putting a piece of hair behind her ear. "I'll send them to you too." She said smiling to make it sound more believable.

She didn't realize how the outcome of the situation would be since Asher did not know they were dating and on the other hand, Johnny did not know they were indeed related.

"Where's Jack?" Annie asked trying to change the subject.

"I'm here banannie" Jack said sneaking up behind her.

"Jesus Christ, you guys love to sneak up on me" She rolled her eyes playfully.

"Personal Favourite Hobby." Johnny winked at her only for her to nudge him.

"So Jack any girl you like?" She said resting her cheek in her palm, her hands on the kitchen island.

"Wellllllllllll," He smirked causing to her silent gasp.

"No way!" She said as she punched his arm, "And you didn't tell me?"

"Hold up Jack likes someone?" Josh said opening the fridge to have his 600th Caprisun this week and it was just Tuesday. "Never knew he was capable of that." Josh laughed.

Jack stuck his tongue out to him, "Unlike you, I actually have a G-I-R-L-F-R-I-E-N-D"

"What!?" Annie exclaimed as a smile appeared on her face.

"Since when did that happen?" Asher questioned an amusing look on his face with a small smirk of course.

"Since you guys decided to leave me alone at the party." He crossed his arms.

"It wasn't our fault and its hardly been three days?" Asher laughed.

"It wasn't my fault either I wasn't planning on getting drugged," Johnny stated.

"But you were stupid enough." Josh replied causing everyone to chuckle.

Annie jumped getting off the stool, "Who is it!?" She grinned.

"Yeah, who?" Johnny raised a brow.

Jack scratched the back of his head, "Lilia." He mumbled with a bit of hesitation.

Annie smirked widely but Josh raised a brow, "Isn't that the girl who spoke shit on Annie?"

Annie shook her head putting her hand on Josh's shoulder, "No, It was the other two, I'm cool with her...i guess."

Jack grinned, "SORTED!" He exclaimed but then smirked, "Well what about you LeBlanc?"

Josh almost choked on his Caprisun because he couldn't control his laughter. Johnny glanced at her then back to his phone, internally smirking and ready for what she was gonna come up with.

She rose a brow at Jack, "Jackypoo" She said then paused for a while "I have a boyfriend" She shrugged, "But he's from another nation." She continued causing Johnny to let out a side laugh, she glared at him.

"Another nation huh?" Asher laughed.

"Yeah." Annie deadpanned. "My imagination" She smiled at him through gritted teeth.

Jack laughed, "C-R-I-N-G-E!"

Asher laughed laughed, "Stop yelling letters a loud-"

"N-O, what does that spell? NO" He cut her off.

"You're weird."

"I will take that as a compliment, Thank you very much."

"So I'm in your imagination?" Johnny said. They were currently on Annie's front porch, she decided to go home and spend time with her mother till she stayed.

She bit her lip, "Pretty much." She laughed softly.

He laughed as he gave her a kiss, "Have a good evening beautiful," He said. "I love you" He smiled. Her heart skipped a beat as he said those words, even though they said it before those words meant a lot to her.

She went on her toes to give him a soft kiss, "I love you too" She smiled against the kiss then wrapped her arms around him.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow"

She nodded, "Bye John."

"Bye Julie."

AUTHORS NOTE:

ps. this chapter is a filler chapter
just wanted to say,, happy bday caleb.
he would've been 18. like, he would've gotten his license, graduated and like sm more. i miss him. aah okay,, bye <3

next johannie story is gonna be called
lucifer 😌✨

have a good day/night

- c