- Permission - Derek Morgan -

————

————

Derek and Y/N looked at each other with small amounts of fear as Hotch asked for them to come into his office. They both sat up from their desks and walked into Hotch's office.

"Close the door please," Hotch told Derek from his office chair. Derek closed the door and stood next to Y/N in front of Hotch's desk.

"Look. I'm going to keep this quick and simple, so we can all go home," Hotch informed the two, "I know that you guys were in the same room, same bed when the cops followed that blood trail."

Y/N's heart stopped. When in Jamaica for a friendly vacation, Y/N and Derek had a little too much to drink. At the end of the night they both ended up being in Y/N's bed.

Little did the two know, there was a unsub called 'The Fisher King' who had found out about their vacation and paid someone to make a blood trial all the way up to Y/N's room to set her up for murder.

The local police busted into Y/N's hotel room door to find two naked FBI agents in bed.

As Derek was about to speak up, Hotch interrupted, "Look. I don't need to know anything. All I am saying is that I know coworker dating is prohibited in the BAU. But, if it doesn't interfere with work. I won't have a problem with it."

"And, with that. It's time to go home," Hotch grabbed his jacket and walked out of his office, leaving the speechless profilers to themselves.

"Did Hotch just give us permission to date?"
Y/N let out a small chuckle.

"Uh. Yea. I think he did," Derek nodded his head with his hands in his pockets.

"Well," Y/N shook off the awkward encounter, "It's time to go home. Finally."

"And as in home, you mean my place, right?" Derek smirked at Y/N. She laughed and told him, "I doubt your place includes a comfy robe, a glass of wine, and a hot bubble bath."

"No, no. I could arrange that," Derek waited for Y/N to walk out of the office. "I'm sure you could," Y/N smiled at him and walked out to her desk.

————
word count : 380