Chapter 4

Izuku POV

My life is a complete mess. After the blackout I was in pain. I was panicing around. Then I realzied that my right eye was bledding. 'What the frick happened, why is my eye bleeding?' I realized I was tied down on a strecher. That only made me think more having me guess I was in a fight. Eventully one of the paramedics realized I was in pain or counfusion, well it was both and injected me with some sort sleepy juice as my eyes started to get heavy and i felt droswy. 

Time skip

I awoke in a hospital room as I saw my mom weeping next to me. Next to her I saw a nurse talking to her. Beside the nurse was an old women weraing a hero coustume. 'Wait is that..."RECOVERY GIRL!" I yelled in fan boy. This startled everyone as they jumped in shock. "Oh, Izuku you worried me. Why didn't you tell me Bakugo and you weren't that good friends?" She said. "I would of moved you into an different school if i knew this no problem!" she said crying still. 

 "Um, ma'am I have some News to tell everyone here. As you know he attacked someone but they did not press charges so you won't have to justify in court, but the boys self defense caused Izuku to start bleeding in the right caused by an explosion. Usually you would become blind in that eye, luckly recovery girl helped you out. So the least thing will happen are migranes and occasionally will be blind in that eye but if that happens just take some asprin, it should help." The nurse said. "He should visit the clinc every month to make sure his eye is still ok and if the migrans hurt to much then he should go right away to the clinic. It may not be to dangrous but if it is not treated he may become blind forever in the right eye." She explained. Revovery said nothing. 

Time skip again cause I am lazy 

"OI, DEKU I DIDN'T NEED YOUR HELP BACK THERE! DON'T THINK YOU SAVED ME, YOU DON'T OWE ME ANYTHING! I DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING!" Kacchan yelled at me. I sweat dropped 'Is he Apologizing?' I thought. I then countined walking. I heard a giggling but choose to ingore it maybe it was a coupple of kids having Ice cream.' I thought As eventully All Might came racing by. "ALL MIGHT!" I yelled in shock. "I don't you were busy with the press?" I asked in counfusion, "I stand for Justice, Not Sound Bites!" he said. 'Oh yeah' I thought  "Young man, what you did back there, shall I say Infront there. That Inspired me to act as well." he "Huh, what?" I asked in confusion. " YOung man, You too can become a hero." It took a while before the words sunk in when it did my tears started to fall as if it was a water fall. "Young man I can give you my quirk. It is called One for all, it is passed down from generation to generation." I was counfused "I mean the idea of a quirk being passed down from generation to generation it's impossible." I muttered, Eventully All Might continued.