Chapter 12

Izuku's POV

Yesterday was nerve racking, luckily Mr. Aziwia was lieing otherwise I would of been sent home. Who knows the kind of dispointment I could of endured. The exitment Kacchan would of had sent a shiver down my spine. 

 I sighed as I focused on the trails ahead. During the morning we learn normal high school stuff. 'Like how to yell super loud, how to sleep in class and about other things I shouldn't know...Yeah I think all high schoolers do this.' I thought realzing how weird it sound. During Lunch we have food made by Lunch Rush, Tasty and cheap. After that was the special Hero class. "I wonder what we will do today?" Mina asked Kaminari. "I don't know. Why are you asking the guy who short circuts after I use my quirk. I WAS WASTED at the end of the day." Kaminari replied with. 

 Hero class was a huge mystery to the students. Only the teachers know whats what. All Might then came in yelling, "I Am Here, Like A Hero!" He yelled as his voice boomed through the small classroom. Everyone cheered. Even Todoroki have a little exitment in his eyes. "Cool! We got All Might as a teacher here." The The headed teen named Kirishima. He has red spicky hair that was probally made with hair dye and gel. He had the standard UA uniform and had red eyes with a scar over his Right side. All Might then spoke again with his booming voice. "We will be doing training...put first you all must put on your hero coustume." He had his trademark smile that could make a child smile. A small rom of numbers apeared. 

 I grabed a breifcase that had a huge 18 on it and went to the locker room.I changed into the coustume my mom made. I smiled when I looked at it. Then I started to take off my uniform. We walked towrads the fake city. "Clothes make the Pros, and you lady and gentleman are proof." All Might said  I was the last person who entered the city but his booming voice echoed through the tunel. 'Its kind of cool.' I thought. 

 Uraraka walked towrads me. "Wow deku! You look like a...Rabbit!" She said cheerfully as she pointed out the two ahodges that are suppose to look like All Might's. " I probaly should of been more specfic when I was writting my Hero costume. It's a bit to tight." She said complaing. I turned pink after realzing what she ment. "Oh yeah."  I said trying to act cool. The All Might explained what we were doing today. "Today we are doing Battle trail. I will randomly pair you guys up in two as I as well randomly pair you up with the other team. I will give your team a letter. 10 letters will be in the hero box and the other 10 will be in villain box. The first two teams step up when I call up your letter. Everyone else we will watch you guys from the huge TV." All Might said. 

 I got paired up with Uraraka Team J. "Team J for heroes and... Team D for villains." All Might said. I and Uraraka steped up. Bakugo and Iida steped up as well. Bakugo had a black and orange tanktop along with baggy pants. He had some knee gaurds or at least I hope that's what I hope that's what they are, with some high boots. He had a mask to cover his face. What really struck out was the greanades on his wrist and hand. 

Iida was covered by metal. He looked like a robot. 'Just Great.' I thought taking in deep breathe. The Villains went in first so they could plan what to do. "Isn't this gonna be-" Uraraka said whne pausing then making sure I was ok. I told her it was just a big day and all.  

She ageered as All Might told us to get inside. We entered the fake building looking for the villains. "Knowing kacchan He'll come after me first so you should go ahead and figure out where the bomb is." I told her. She nodded as she ran off. "FOUND YOU DEKU!" Kacchan yelled. He got the first hit. It was a pretty good hit. It got half of my mask blown off and tattered. 

 'Next will be a right hook.' I thought He charged at me I took his right arm as I body slamned him. I then ran off trying to figure out how to defeat kacchan. 'How did this happen?'  I asked myself noticing I cornered myself in a room. "Oi, nerd. since your such a stalker you should have a pretty good idea how my quirk works. I sweat a subtance like nitroglycren that cause my awsome explosion. These gaunlets arn't just for decortion. They hold my sweat for a even bigger and better explosion!" Kacchan yelled at me. I guess All MIght started talking to him beacuse he then said, "He'll be fine as long as he dodges!" with a murders glare and smile. 

He then pulled the pin as it all went black. 

SUP! UwU Sorry I've been so inactive. Good news this IS a seires and this book will have 16 chapters mabye  more. Also I have been watching the Thundermans so I get some vibes after writting this. Hope you guys Enjoyed this chapter.