Chapter 6

Izuku POV 10 months later

After being expelled from from Akuma J.r High and going to Reipu an elite school for the rich and powerful. There I met Yaoyorozu. She introduced me to some people who left Reipu Juila and Piper. "They were the best students here." Yaoyorozu would say to me. They were transfer students from America huge fans of Flora and Rareure. Flora and Rareure are new hero's that just recently came from Shiketsu High School. They are close friends and sidekicks ready at every momment. There angency is in Roppongi near by All Might's angency. 

 Since they are a Year older then us normaly I would never be able to see them, but thanks for Yaoyorozu I was able to meet them in public and become good friends with them. Yaoyorozu is super duper smart so I studied with her since I had to learn something.  She is a really good teacher as well. I am still training with All Might since the beach isn't cleaned up and I only have about twenty hours hours before exams. Juila's quirk is Love where she can strengthen her allies or loved one's quirk by 5% when around her. She was deemned quirkless at age 4 since she didn't love anyone since her parents were quirkless as well so she had nothing to improve. Piper's quirk is called Anime. She can sumon things from anime. Wether its Ramen from Namen or Koko~sensei from Killing your super natural teacher. When she was six she sumoned Blood bag girl and boneless child. Bloos bag girl murred a bunch of people while boneless child was sent to the hosiptail after breaking his bones. 

 After that she didn't sumon any murders or cry babies. They both tried out for U.A and got in only for their entire class to get expelled so they went to  Shiketsu. "Last year they had these huge robots worth points maxuim is three. They have this huge 0 pointer robot belive me whne they say huge." Juila warned me. "You can take it down but I wouldn't suggest it since you don't have a quirk." Piper responed. I nodded In my last school everyone made fun of me because I was quirkless but now, everyone is trating me like I am somebody! I realized

A/N Sorry that this chapter is so short but if you noticed the past two chapters have hidden easter eggs! I also put some leaks kinda like what Kōhei Horikoshi, and what he does with the names!