Chapter 9

1 week later

Me and my mom have been anxious ever since I've come back from U.A.  It's been a full week. "Oh, Izuku I'm sure you got in!" She said after she caught me stare off at my food for the third time today. I nodded not wanting to make her worry. Everyone in class has been saying that aswell. Yaoyorzou said to me yesterday, "Hey, cheer up. I'm sure you got in. When you walk in the class door, you'll see me sitting on my desk minding my own bussiness!" she said then giggling. I couldn't help but laugh as well. I went to my room which had a lot of All Might figurines as well as other Pro heroes figures. I have my own self with some Endevor cards and figurines. 

 I started lifting some small weights when my mom slamned the door open. "I-izuku!" She yelled with a small stutter. "The Letter Is Here!" She yelled at me. She handed me the letter. 

Katsuki POV (Didn't expect that did you. Nethier did I)

I had checked the mail for the hundradths time when I saw a letter arive. I snached it out of the mailbox and ran to my room opening the letter. All Might then appared, "Am I On?" He yelled with a smile. " You Worked Hard During The Exam, Citizen! This is All Might Speaking!" He said. I Looked at him in awe for a momment. "Why Me, You Ask?! For I Shall Be Working at Yuuei Starting This Spring!" He yelled with his Trademark smile.

  'Just tell me already.' I thought getting annoyed by the secound I didn't get my results. "What You Don't Care And Want Me To Tell You How You Did?" HAHAHAHA!!" He said, I was really getting pissed off by the secound. "Don't Be So Impatient! I Watched Your Proformance During The Partical. But You Are To Hasty..." 

 There was a pause hopping he would tell me how I did. "So I'l Be Talking About How You Did Rescue." He said. I had enough. I got up from my chair and walked out. I shut the door as the old hag then said, " Katsuki How did you do?" I replied honestly. "I duno." She didn't say anything before she sent me to my room to watch the WHOLE VIDEO. "I Got in." I told the hag as she let me get out of my room after what felt like hours of All Might Talking about How to Rescue People. 

Izuku's POV

I didn't beleive it. 'I got in.' I thought to myself.  I sat on my bed when my phone started to vibreate. I checked my phone when I saw I got a message from Yaoyzou and All Might. I checked Yaoyzou's meassage

Creative gurl: Hey. Did you get in? 

Brocoil boi: Yeah! All Might is a  teacher there as well. 

Creative gurl: Cool see you tomrorow. 

I then Checked All Mights messages. 

AM: meet me at the beach that you cleaned up. 

Brocoili boi: Ok!  Read 8:30

I quietly got to bed as I went to the beach"All Might!" I yelled as two tourists yelled, "All Might! Where!" They yelled I told them it was a false alarm. "Shoot I really wanted an Autograph!" One yelled. We sighed as he told me about my quirk "Wait, you knew I was going to destroy my body so bad!" I yelled in shock. He nodded as he explained to me more about the quirk. Honestly I was sort of surprised how powerful it was.

"How did it feel when One For All was rushing through your body." All Might asked. "It was like a swoosh, no a bang or oh I know! An egg in a microwave!" I replied. "OK, that's so boring but whatever floats your boat." He said spitting out blood in the process.  He explained how I could use my quirk without hurting myself. We said our good byes after the press was all over All Might.

Tomorrow was my Big debut as hero on my first day of school.

Quirklessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें