Chapter 14

Izuku's POV

I awoke to the glaring sun in my face as I got up. I got up from my comfy and warm bed as I noticed My hero notebook was open on Todoroki's page. 'Didn't I close that?' I wondered. I put on my Uniform. I then walked down stairs. My mom made breakfast I sat down and enjoyed it. 

 Once I was done I grabbed my red sneakers and headed out the door. While I was walking I ran into Uraraka and Iida. We were talking about what we would be doing today. "I heard tomrrow we are going to the USJ. Class B is going after lunch." Uraraka said to us. As we started to walk I could see the UA gates coming towrads us. I smiled at my school before I felt a bumb. I felt two hands wrap around me. "Ack, I am so sorry." A girl voice said. She has the sweetest voice. I helped her get up as I noticed she was wearing a UA uniform. She had long sleek black hair. It looked as if her hair was as soft as silk. She had hazel eyes with cat like pupil's. 

 I looked at them before I realized her eyes were filled with a certain hate and bloodlust. "Oh, It's Ok!" I said with a cheery mood. I didn't trust the girl, but what choice did I have? She goes to UA. We walked towards the UA gates as I noticed  

Two older UA students. Probally 3rd years. "Hey, Chijo!" The boys yelled. 'That's not a nice name.' I thought. She ran towrads the boys. I paid no attention until I went pass the school gates. The boys and Chijo were gone. I sighed as Uraraka then started talking about yesterdays battle. I didn't bother to listen to them anymore. Soon we got to the classroom as I saw Kirishima standing and talking to Bakugo. Kamniari, Sero and Mina were standing and talking giving the glance of worry every now and then at Bakugo and Kirishima. 

 Yaoyorzou and Todoroki were sitting at their desk minding their own business. Everyone else was more or less just chilling waiting for Aiziwa to come. Soon the bell rang and Aiziwa came out of his little sleeping bag. As the school day went on and on. Eventually we came to the last class before Lunch. Science. Aiziwa was instead teaching us about stuff start talking about, "Class president, I don't care how you choose just do it by the time I wake up from my nap." Aiziwa said, Everyone then started to yell "Pick Me!" or "Choose Me!" Iida then spoke up, "We Should Do This Respectfully!  Voting." He yelled. Everyone then agreed. Everyone could vote for two people. I Voted for Todoroki and Yaoyorzou. 

 'Todoroki seems like a good person for Class president since he doesn't let his emotions get a hold of him. If he has any. Yaoyorzou on the other is smart and creative. She is good at planning.' I thought looking at them.  I walked back to my seat. 'God knows I can't run a classroom with Kacchan inside of it. I can't even control my quirk.' I thought as we waited for the votes to be calculated.

 The votes were in. Izuku, 6 Momo, 3, Shoto 2. It went down and down and down. I couldn't believe my eyes.  I'm going to be class president.  The class went quite before Kacchan yelled, "WHO THE HELL VOTED FOR DEKU!" The lunch bell   then rang.