Chapter 13

Izuku's POV

It went black before I awoke in a white room. It was completely empty besides for the chair and TV. I walked towards the TV wandering what was on. I saw kacchan and my hands I moved my hands but the one's on TV did not move. 'I can't control my body' I thought glaring. Soon Darkness came through as suddenly It was pitch black again. Before the darkness heaved my eye lids I saw a female Silhouette. I could sense the dark aroura around her. A smirk formed around her lips. I was out for what felt like hours until I heard Uraraka on the com, "Deku, I found the bomb. It's on the 5th floor." I got up as I noticed Kacchan was out and tied up. I got up and ran towards the 5th floor. 

 Iida was watching her so I quietly went forth and got the bomb. "HERO TEAM WINS!" All Might shouted. We walked towards the room where everyone else was watching us. Everyone was whispering on how I took down Kacchan. 'The thing is I didn't take him down. Was it One for All or...' I thought looking around. "THE ROLE MODEL FOR THIS ROUND WAS...IZUKU MIDORYIA FOR HOW FLAWSLY HE TOOK OUT YOUNG BAKUGO AND GOT THE BOMB!" All Might said. I then realized after that how my costume was so badly burned my costume was. After all the fights were over I walked home with Uraraka and Iida. We talked a bit before we parted ways. 

After a good 10 minutes I heard foot steps. I turned my head but saw nothing. "Your just paranoid, Izuku." I mumbled to myself. I sighed as I kept walking home. 'I should probably just glance over just in case.' I thought I looked over my shoulder as I saw no one. The street is unusually quite today. I realized. 

 I picked up the paste as I walked further and further towards my home. I closed the door behind me as I then walked to my room and write down everyone in my hero anilazine about Todoroki, Kacchan, Uraraka and Iida. Once I did Todoroki's page I was in awe as I realized how powerful his quirk is and all he uses is his Ice powers. "Two powers, A lucky kid. I had none. That was just luck if I never met All Might I wouldn't have a quirk." I mumbled to myself. I closed my hero notebook and went to bed.