Chapter 8

Izuku's POV 

"Go,Go,Go! There are no countdowns in real battles." Present Mic yelled. "Eh." I said distracted at the awsome hero. I then noticed everyone was ahead of me. "Save some robots for me!" I yelledin desperation. Soon a robot came towards me. I then remembered what All Might told me before I left, 'Clench your but cheeks' I thought before a french guy took care of the robot. "We make a good team but at last Au revior I have a feeling I won't be seeing much of you in the future." He yelled at me "What does that mean." I asked out loud. 

 I then ran looking for more robots. "That should give me 36 points." The brunette asked. "57' Said the blue haired boy'Crap, I don't even have one point.' I thought looking for robots. 'I'm Gonna Fail.' I thought as the negtive thoughts came in.  Then building started to collapse as a huge robot came out. It was the zero pointer. 'Isn't this a bit to Big.' I thought looking at the robot. I was going to run away like a dog that had it's tail tucked under when I herad a grunt. I looked over and saw the brunette stuck under some rubble. 'No one even noticed her.' I thought as I ran towrads her. 'She can die.' I thought as Started to have a jump start. 'Detriot SMASH!' I yelled from the depth of my heart. 

 The robot fell down and was oblivarted from the brute force. Then as the time came I relaized, 'Shit. I have no idea how to land.' I was strating to panic. 'Either I die or I sacrfice my only arm.' I thought 'But then I'll fail.' I thought in defense. 'Then I'll die. Is this test worth dying for?' I thought as the thought of death thrilled me before I felt a slap on my face. I didn't die. 'Now I can at least get 1 point.' I thought before I herad. "TIMES UP!" "I didn't get a point." I said in deafeat. As all the noise was blocked out as. Then my body started to heal and I heard a familer french voice, "She's the reason U.A can hold such wrechless Exams." He said I looked up and saw Revovery girl. She saw my face and she turned around without saying a word. 'Save again.' I thought 

 All Might's POV

Me and the rest of the teachers watched the scerens in awe as we saw the students score and how they defeated the robots. "First place winner has 70 villain points, Katsuki Bakugo." Midnight said reading from the board then explaining his tatics. 'The boy Midoryia saved. He must have a great reason to be a hero, Right?' I thought to myself before I heard Cemntoss comment on Midoryia. "While 7th place winner, Izuku Midoryia has zero villain points but 70 rescue points." "But at what cost did you see what happened to his body?Not to mention his school record."Midnight protested. 

"What about his school record?" I asked guessing he had averge school grades didn't join any clubs. Just something plain. "In his first school, Akuma J.r High He went with Bakugo Katsuki, he was expelled for assult. Victem Bakugo." She said in the most serious tone. I didn't belive it. Soon she finshed. "Are you sure you didn't get the wrong records or something?" I asked in disbelif. "I agree with Toshnori,. While I was explaining how the exam would take place it seemed Midoryia was more afraid of Bakugo then the other way around." Present Mic said

 "I'll take Midoryia and Bakugo." A sluggish voice from behind said. "Ahh, Azwia, finally decied to join us?" Present Mic said mockingly. "Haha, very funny. I'll keep these two in check if Midoryia tries to hurt any of my student without permission I will without dobut expell him without a secound thought." He said with the same sluggish voice. "I'm sure you will." Midnight said as if it was the words were toxic.

 There was a minute with tension before Present Mic yelled, "All Right let's get into voting. We aren't getting any younger." The other Staff members rose their numbers "I give him an 8. I do hope we will have a good semenster" Midnight said.  The rest of the teachers gave him an 10. After the voting I had to make recordings on who got in. There were tons of name for the hero studdies, genearl studdies bussines and the suport course. Once at the fliming place I took a quick glance over to see if Midoryia got in. 

'He... passed.' I sighed with relif 

 Sup! Sorry I didn't post anything I was thinking way too much about the secound generation of this story and how the pride month chapter should go since they aren't in U.A soooo, I was wondering for Pride Month would you like a glance in the future, Past or a list of Class 1-A sexulites. I wrote it all down along with their crush.  So let me know what you would like. Just know it WILL be a filler so it wont be neccary to read and won't ever be mentioned and has nothing to do with the plot!