Chapter 16

Shōto's POV
After the Lunch Fiasco, we all went to our classrooms. I headed towards class 1-A as I sat down. 'I only had two votes. Who voted for me?' I thought scanning the room. No one stood out.
'Why did I vote for Midoriya?' I questioned. Soon Mr. Aziwia came as Yaoyorozu and Midoriya stood up and walked to the front of the classroom. "Hey before we start I just want to say something. I can't be class President. So if you guys could allow Iida to be yours." He said. "I was just on the floor being toppled by students and even landed on one. While Iida stoped the commotion and made everyone feel at ease." Midoriya continued.
Everyone agreed and allowed Iida to be class president while, of course calling him Emergency Exit Iida. Midoriya sat back down on his desk as Iida got up to replace him. Iida and Yaoyorzou said their thank you speech and class was let out early.
We were as well told about our trip tomorrow. Everyone was exited. I sighed as I walked home alone. Wishing I could see an old face again.
        Next day Izuku POV
I started to head to school when I saw Todoroki at the bus station. 'Weird' I thought. Then I saw Uraraka. "Where's Iida?" I asked. She looked at me and glanced around for a bit then saying, "school." We talked about a couple things, well Uraraka did. more of the talking. I was more so looking for Todoroki on the bus.        He wasn't there. I sighed
  Once we arrived at school we already saw buses lined up. We sat at our desk and waited for future directions. Soon Mr. Aziwia told us that We were to wear our Gym uniform or Hero costume. I had to wear my Gym Uniform because the mask was all messed up because of kacchan.
   "Hey deku! Why aren't you wearing your hero costume?" She asked. "You saw it after the fight. A total mess." I said to her. She nodded as we lined up for the bus. We sat in the bus as we all started to talk. I didn't really listen since I was more thinking about yesterday and the fall. 
  Then we met Number 13. He introduced us to the USJ and told us why we were here until a huge portal came and warped a bunch of villains here. Next thing I knew everything faded to black.
End of Quirkless Book 1