Chapter 11

Todoroki POV

We steped outside as our catpillair teacher was there standing there waiting. Eventully everyone cameout. I quickly looked at the greenette as I then looked away. "Today we will do a quirk partcial exam." He explained in a montone sluggish voice. He had black messy hair. He was wearing a huge scarf. 'It isn't cold is it? I mean it's Spring.' I thought. His hero clothing was complety black with the exeption of a sliver and white belt. 

"What about the opening cermoney?" A brown haired girl asked. She had short hair with pink rosy cheeks. Her face was bubbly expersion. 'As one would say A Kirby expersion?' I thought.  " Society wants people to leave people are equal, that no one is more powerful than the other.  In UA we can run our classrooms however we see fit." He explained. "Bakugo, you manged to get the most points in the Entrance exam you go first." He said handing him a baseball. 

 He took the ball and went towards the center where a circle was. "Anything goes as long you stay in the circle." Our teacher explained. He got ready to pitch. Everyone watched in awe as he yelled, "DIE!" 'He got first place?' I thought looking at him. 'His quirk is deffenitly powerful and useful.' I thought. "ooh, This is gonna be fun!" A girl said. "You think it's all fun and games." Mr. Aziwia said. The class shivered in fear. "The person who scores last place will be expelled" he explained eying the greenette. "Expel. You can't do that. We just got here." The brunette whined in defense. I wasn't worried since I knew I would do just well. 

 I sighed since first of was Meter dash. "5 secounds." The computer said. After that was the grip test. "86 Kilograms." the mechaine said. I sighed. 'Oh well.' I thought I can't hope to be the best at everything.  Now it was the ball throwing test. I steped up as Mr. Aziwia called my name. "800 meters." The robot sighed. 'Pretty good.' I thought. "Midoryia." Mr. Aziwia said as the greenette walked past me. I glanced at him and so did he. His eyes turned from green to red to green. It was a short secound but it brought a shiver down my spine. I had to catch my breathe. In that momement I forgot everything I felt so small. Like a bug could crush me. I picked up the pace as I walked towrads the group. He picked up the ball and threw it. "86 meters." The robot said. 'All bark no bite.' I thought. I remembered his look. It still sent a shiver down my spine. " I used my quirk on you. I think UA went soft on you. You Don't deserve to be here. 

"You're EaraserHead." Midoryia said. Earserhead." The students whispered with each other as if they were 5 while cursing. "Now go you're wasting my time." Our teacher said after calming down.  The greenette picked up the ball as he looked at it. "Midoryia is going home if he doesn't shape up soon." A voice said from infront of me. "Of Course He Is! He Is a Quirkless Loser." The angry blonde yelled at the voice. "Didn't you hear what he did at the entrance Exam." The voice explained back. That peaked my intrest. 'Did he really knock down the bot?' I asked myself. Looking at the boy. He looked at the ball for a bit more before he threw the ball. It was quite awsome actully. "705.3 meters." The robotic voice said. "This kid." Mr. Aziwia said under his breathe. 'He wasn't lying though.' I thought noticing his broken index finger. 

 Everyone whispered as they were shocked that this boy that looked like they couldn't kill a fly could be so strong before we all heard a "DEKU, TELL ME HOW YOU DID THAT OR YOUR DEAD." the angry blonde yelled in anger. Midoryia squealed in shock as the angry blonde ran closer to him. Mr. Aziwia used his scarf as he held back the ash blonde. "Why the hell is yoir scarf so strong." The blonde yelled. "It's made of a specail fabrics that I can control. It be wise of you not to make me use my quirk to much." He said. He then let the ashy blonde go. 'Whoevers next go." He said walking away. Once we finshed the pratical  we all grouped up. 

Midoryia's POV

"I've ranked you from best to worst. It would be a waste of time for me to go over one by one and you should have a pretty good idea where you stand."  Mr. Aziwia said. I sighed. 'The only good thing I did was at the ball throw but was that really good enough?' I thought to myself. He walked away as the ranking. I looked at the board I kept looking after I didn't find myself. 

20th place, Izuku Midoryia.  I read the board. 'I...Failed All Might.' I thought looking down when the unexpected happened. "I lied. None of you are going home. That was a logical deciption." He said with a weird smile. "I'm sorry I should've told you guys. I thought you figured it all out." yaoyozou said. 'She didn't' I thought looking at her. 'She wasn't sure otherwise she would of told me.' I thought. There was a long pause before we were told to go home. 

Todoroki's POV

We all walked back home when I thought about Midoryia. A smile was brought to my face. 'He isn't all that bad.' I thought with a slight smirk before I entered my hell of home.