Chapter 15

Lunch had already started as I stood in line. 'I should probably bring my own lunch.' I thought before I ordered my food. I sat down with Uraraka and Iida. We sat to a couple of third years. "Congrats for the win, Deku!' Uraraka said to me. I looked at her and smiled Iida then said, "Yes, Congratulations, Midoriya on your win." I sighed as I smiled at him as well. I started to eat my katsudon when I decided to break the news to them. "I'm thinking about dropping out. I mean how can I run a classroom if I can't even use my quirk properly." I explained to them before I heard a "Hey Midoriya." I jumped from the sudden noise since I wasn't aware that anyone was behind me. "Yaoyorzou?" I asked after I noticed who the belongs to. "Can I steal Midoriya away from you guys for a bit?" She asked. They booth nodded as I got up and walked with her. 

 As we were walking I heard a, "Do you guys know where Monmoma is?" I choose to ignore it. They weren't talking to me. Then we went to a table where no one was sitting, "Your gonna drop out of the class president. Did Bakugo say something about?" She asked glaring at the  blonde. "No, not at all,  mean you saw...I destroyed my body using my quirk what makes you think let alone everyone else believe that I can run a classroom." I said to her. She then let me go back to Uraraka and Iida. I didn't feel hungry anymore. "Hey, Uraraka want the rest of my food?" I asked 

 She nodded as she garbed my bowl and put it in a plastic zip lock bag. "What? Its for dinner." She said. Then an alarm went on with a female robotic voice saying, "Security level 3. Please leave the cafeteria in an orderly order." 'So much for that.' I noticed everyone running into the halls. While I was walking in the chaotic halls I was pushed into the class. Then I fell onto something...or someone. I winced from the impact but when I opened them I saw two beautiful mismatched eyes. "Sorry, Todoroki." I said trying to up but kept getting pushed. At this point I was more scared about kissing him on accident because or lips were not that far from each other. Then the chaos stopped. I  got up as fast as possible as I noticed Iida was floating. "ATTENTION STUDENTS! DO NOT WORRY, THE ONLY PEOPLE HERE ARE THE PRESS!" Iida yelled. We all then went to class. On my way I couldn't help but giggle. "What is so funny, Midoriya?" Todoroki asked me. "It's just that Iida looked as if he was the emergency exit guy." I said. There was a pause before Todoroki said, "I guess he did." I sighed as we then walked to our classroom.