Pride Month

9 Years Ago

The young greentte was now walking down the street without his mother for the first time, since she was called the work without notice. Izuku took this chance too see some heroes go on patrol around his neighborhood. Little did Izuku know this Chance encounter will also spark some promises. 

 Little Izuku was just walking by when he saw the number 2 hero,Endeavor and a little boy with him with red and white hair. He had one of his eyes covered by a bandage. He was wearing  black turtle neck sweater  with white pants. It was winter after all. I walked up to the number 2 hero. he glanced at the boy after realizing he was the sun of Endeavor. "Hello, Mr. Endeavor can I ask for an autograph." Izuku asked the flaming hero. "Your in my way." The Hero said in reply but Izuku did not cower in fear instead he just asked again, and again, and again until Endeavor finally caved in. He handed his hero notebook to the hero to the page of hero with a small drawing of the man. Endeavor was amused by the young boys talent. 

 "Hi I'm Midoryia and you must be... Todoroki!" Izuku asked the bi haired boy.  "How did you know." The boy asked unsure. "I am a big fan of your father, so I know a lot about his family like he got married at the age of 20 and your mom gave birth to four kids!" He said the Bi haired boy was impressed by the young boys knowledge. The boy showered the young Todoroki with questions. "What is your quirk?" Izuku asked him. He paused as he then explained. "I'm sure you have a pretty awesome Quirk since your Dad has a super strong quirk and your mom has an Ice quirk!" Izuku said. "Well.. My left said emits Fire and my Right emits ice." The bi haired boy said. 

 "Wow! That's Awesome!" Izuku said in awe. "What is your Quirk?" The young Todoroki asked the greenette. "I'm actually Quirkless! I want to be a hero but if that fails I'll be cheering you on during the UA sports Festival!" The greenette said holding up his pinky figure. The bi haired boy did the same as he said, "And I'll look up to see you cheering me on." The Bi haired boy said smiling at him. "Shoto, We need to go now. We have to see more places in Shizuoka Prefecture." The Number two hero said. They walked away. Izuku stood there waving goodbye to his new friend. "I hope he does become a hero." Izuku mumbled under his breathe hoping the bi haired kid would turn around but he never did. Too bad they both forgot about there promises. 

UwU I hope you like this Filler Chapter for pride month! Some Tododeku fluff there!

I love this!