Stress could do this. [30]

I slide the door open and closed it behind me. I looked around the shop, noticing the trapdoor opened. I went down the ladder. Once I reach the ground, I looked around, "There's the star of the show!" I heard Kisuke exclaimed.

I scratched the back of my head, "My abilities are nothing!" I laughed nervously. "Playing with gravity isn't nothing, Neddy-chan," he patted my shoulder, "I'll give you an explanation about abilities in general," he paused, "Mr Freeloader said you were stressed out when it happened."

"Is it safe for me to assume you don't know how to channel it willingly?" the shop-keeper asked. I nodded. "Here's the thing about abilities, it's usually triggered by emotions. Like Orihime and Sado, both of their abilities were triggered while they saw someone getting hurt after they cursed their powerless state, which caused the reaction and activation."

"For your case, stress seems to trigger it. Now, unlike the others, I didn't have an opportunity to see your abilities first hand," something flashed in his grey eyes, "Renji did explain to me what your abilities did, but I prefer seeing it first-hand. And to do that, I must put you in a stressful situation."

I gave him an awkward teeth-showing smile, "What do you mean you must put me in a stressful situation?" I didn't like where it was going. With the suspicious flash in his eyes, I knew I wasn't going to enjoy it. "Give me your right hand," he placed his hand out and placed my right hand on it. His hand reached to the bracelet on my wrist and he snapped it off my arm.

"Neddy-Chan, I'm going to apologise on what I'm about to do," he muttered, lowering his head, "Don't take it personally," he had a walking cane in his hand. He grabbed the cane with both of his hands as he slowly pulled the curve of the cane. My eyes widened when I noticed he was pulling a weapon out of it, "I suggest you start running."

Why do these things happen to me?

I scrambled on my feet. Now, the problem was he was a captain. Which means he had the ability to beat my poor self into a pulp. But surely Kisuke would take it easy with me. Right? "Cry, Benihime," I looked behind me, seeing a red slash coming my way. I jumped to the side, watching the thing pass by. I was also unarmed so the only way to stop him was by forcing my powers out.

I looked at my own hands, thinking about how I was going to activate my new abilities. What was I supposed to do? He was doing a perfect job with stressing me out. "Neddy-Chan, the sooner you show me your abilities, the shorter this chase will be~!" He stated, sounding playful as if he was enjoying it or taunting me.

Well, he was the one chasing me with a Zanpakuto named Crimson Princess, so no surprise if he was enjoying it.

My breathing got heavy. Unsure if it was from the stress I was experiencing or the fact I was running. My footsteps were suddenly lighter. I looked down to my feet puzzled. Only to realise I was floating. I looked around, everyone and everything was still on the ground.

I looked at myself, feeling like I was in Minecraft with the settings as creative. Kisuke stood near my position, his head tilted up. "Renji said you made things float. This is a surprise," he slid the Zanpakuto back into the walking cane. As he looked up, he held on his bucket hat.

Kisuke flashed a smirk, "My, its a lovely view from down here," I looked at him confused. I looked down at my school uniform. Oh. OH! My face immediately heated up. I closed my legs, grabbing the hem of my skirt to cover myself, "L-Look somewhere else!" I shouted, putting my other hand in front of me.

The perverted shop-keeper cried out in surprise as his body was pushed back. Not only that, but I also heard others shouted out in surprise.

I got myself back to the ground as I ran towards Kisuke. "Are you alright?" I helped him up. I picked his hat up from the ground and handed it back to him. I looked behind him, seeing everyone was on the floor, Ichigo, Renji and I think Sado. "Sorry!" I shouted to them, waving my hand.

"You knocked everyone down," Kisuke muttered, giving my shoulder a pat. "Seems like you can control the gravity in this room and your own," he paused for a while, "Its amazing, I've never seen anything like it!" He beamed. He took my right arm and attached the bracelet back onto my wrist.

Renji ran up to me, "You did that?" He placed his Zanpakuto on his shoulder, "I thought you only made things float."

"She manipulates gravity," Kisuke explained, "She can change the direction of gravity within a radius. And also she can manipulate her own, that means she has the ability to fly."

I looked at the perverted shop-keeper, "Is that a guess?"

"Its an educated guess," he corrected. "If you like to put it to the test, we can continue the training."

"The training? You mean what you just did to me?" I asked.

"Yup. Putting you under stress seems to be working," Kisuke looked over to Renji, "In fact, we could ask another to join us."

Renji grinned, "I wouldn't mind helping her out."

"No," I answered, "I had enough," my whole body glowed magenta. "I am not allowing myself to get chased by an ex-captain and lieutenant again," I went up as I showed them the peace sign. "Get me down then you can continue," I crossed my arms, looking down at them.

Renji looked up. His face immediately turned red, "G-Get down from there!" He shouted, looking away from me.

"I'm not complaining of what I'm seeing," Kisuke replied, "I didn't take you as someone who likes wearing stripes."

I took out my gun and shot right next to Kisuke. He yelped, moving more to Abarai-Kun. "That was just a warning shot, you perv!"