I want people," [57]

I silently watched my clone. Las Noches went quiet after Ulquiorra dropped off a small cart in my room which had dinner on it. She walked home with Shinji by her side. Smiling and giggling as usual. Shinji was smiling with her. I sighed, "Shinji..." I missed hearing his Osaka accent in person.

"Can I come in?" Shinji asked suddenly. This got my attention. The clone tilted her head to the side, "But what about the Visored?" She asked, "Don't they hate it when you're late?" Shinji placed his hands in his pockets but his thumbs were out, "Nah, they'll understand."

She invited him in, closing the door behind them. He casually strutted into the apartment. "I'm back!" She announced. "Welcome back!" Renji replied, sitting up from the couch. His eyes widened in surprise, "Captain Hirako!" He quickly sat on the couch properly, "What brings you here?"

"Lieutenant Abarai," Shinji nodded as an acknowledgement to the red hair. "Just looking at how she lives," he looked around the living room and kitchen. The kitchen was a mess, which enraged me. Renji knew how to clean up after using the kitchen. My clone had such poor hygiene, it made the two shinigami shook their head.

Renji got off the couch suddenly, walking to the clone's back. Shinji approached her, "Say, you're different, Neddy," he spoke. I sat up from the blue couch, my eyes widened. "You act different," he paused, "You sound different," his eyes went to the kitchen, "And you don't even bother cleaning up," his eyes went back to the clone, "Who are you?"

She laughed nervously, "What do you mean, Shinji-San?" She tilted her head to the side, "I'm Neddy. Who else would I be?" She adjusted her glasses by grabbing the frame. Unlike me, I push the frame up with my middle finger.

"Your beauty mark went missing," he continued, "Your scars suddenly disappeared," he turned the twin's arm, revealing a scar-free arm, "Your wounds on your legs ain't there anymore," he looked at the bangs on her forehead, "Your sense of fashion vanished too."

It took me an effort not to burst out laughing.

The clone seemed to panic a little. Shinji took out his Zanpakuto and stabbed her right in the stomach. Even though she was stabbed, I felt it too. She collapsed onto the floor. The image of me shattered into pieces. Revealing a female Arrancar with white hair and dark pink eyes. She looked at the two, grinning, "Aren't I a good actor?"

"Don't insult her like that," Renji gave the Arrancar a dirty look. "This is no doubt Aizen's doing," Shinji muttered. He placed his leg on her chest, "How long have you been doing this?"

"F-for a week and a half..." she smiled, looking at the two reactions. The screen started getting distorted as if it was dying with her. "You guys...were too dumb to noticed...earlier," blood oozed out of her wound and onto the wood floor, "I've served... Lord Aizen...well..."

"You better die quickly or I'll have to finish you off," Renji snapped, glaring at her. He looked over to Shinji, "We should inform this to Gotei 13," he said, "We'll prepare for a rescue mission in a few days."

"In a few days?" His feet ground into the dying Arrancar's chest, the screen distorted for a moment, "Can't they do it immediately?"

"Captain, I understand you want to rescue Ned as soon as possible," Renji spoke, "But preparations have to be made. We can't just blindly go into Hueco Mundo."

"But it's her life on the line!" Shinji snapped, which surprised me, "It's been more than a week, Aizen would have--." The screen shut off. "No!" I shouted, shaking the device, desperately trying to awake it again, "You just died on me!" I threw the useless device onto the wall. The device shattered and fell apart, "Tak guna." (Useless.)

I laid on the couch, grabbing a cushion to hug. My hand clenched on the pillow. No doubt Aizen would have noticed the event. But what made me anxious was the steps he'll be doing after that. Will he lock me up? Send another distraction? Or even hide me somewhere else?

These thoughts kept me awake.

I got off the couch, leaving the pillow behind. I walked out of my room, turning left and right before venturing down the hallway. The place was eerily quiet and cold. My footsteps echoed through-out the hallway.

"You shouldn't be awake," I snapped my head to the left, seeing the pink-haired freak leaning by a pillar. "You shouldn't be awake too," I fired back at him, continuing my walk. Szayel followed right beside me, "You'll be surprised how long I can survive without sleep," he placed his hands on his back as he walked.

"What do you want?" I looked over to him, "If someone walks right beside me here, they usually want something," I crossed my arms. Szayel ran his hand through his hair, tilting his head up for a second, "Is it wrong to walk with you?" his amber eyes locked on me with a threatening look.

"It isn't wrong," I muttered, "But there is something wrong usually," I eyed him suspiciously. For some reason, I felt if his aura had a colour it would be purple. His amber eyes raked over my being, "I'm just trying to find inspiration," he muttered, moving his eyes away from me.

"Or you're trying to find me," I adjusted my glasses, but then realized I didn't have glasses on. So I was just pushing my middle finger to the bridge of my nose. I looked behind me, "I left my glasses," I started walking back to my room, "I'm going to fetch it."

His hand went on my wrist, "You aren't required to," he said. I blinked, looking at him noticing my vision blurred a little. He dragged me by my wrist, "I'll just borrow you for a moment," I squirmed against his grip. As he dragged me, I made efforts to pull away which caused my shoes to squeaked throughout the whole journey.

"I don't want to be part of your experiments."