How did a school exchange [44]

A/N

Going to warn that this chapter is a little bit disturbing such as rApe.

I'm sorry y'all--

______________________________________________

I slowly opened my eyes, unsure how long I was knocked out. I slowly sat up on the couch. I looked around, still unable to believe I was put through all of that. At the least, the uniform was surprisingly comfortable and fitting. Which scared me. How did Aizen know my size? But then I remembered, the bastard stalked me for weeks.

I stood in silence for a while. Before realisation washed over me, HE SAW ALL THE THINGS I DID WITH SHINJI, OH DEAR GOD--

I smoothened my hair and grabbed my glasses from the armrest of the couch. I rearranged the cushions and straightened my outfit. I looked up at the window, seeing the moon shining directly into the room. The iron bars blocking some of the rays, casting a shadow on the carpet. There was no light source in the room other than the window.

The door opened. I turned around, seeing the same pale Espada. He paused to look at my appearance. "Lord Aizen granted you permission to roam around Las Noches," Ulquiorra said, his voice cold and emotionless as his appearance. Though, I knew smiling wasn't going to help Ulquiorra in any way. That was why my dumbass still smiled anyway, "Thank you for informing." The corner of his mouth twitched a little. He lingered by the door a little longer before turning around and leave.

I watched him walk away, letting my mind wander a bit, WAIT, THAT MEANS AIZEN SAW ME NAKED. A blush crept on my cheeks, I should just stop right now--

I shook my head. I stared at the opened door for a moment. Debating if I should go out. I remembered Orihime telling me she was locked in the room. She wasn't given a choice to go out. Why was I different? He was only keeping me here to use me, right? I took a step to the door. My eyebrows furrowed, screw it, what could go wrong?

I went out of the door, looking around. It was a long, large hallway with pillars on the wall. As I walked, my footsteps echoed the hallway. It was eerily quiet. I didn't like it one bit. I even considered going back into my room. I looked behind me, oh wow, I've walked far. I continued forward.

I noticed a figure leaning against a pillar. The freakish height gave his identity away. I didn't know his name, so I decided to nickname him 'oversized spoon'. He was 215 centimetres. I was facing his torso. And near to a place where I refuse to look no matter how tempting it was. I stood a few steps away from him. I had to admit, his height scared me a little. I have never met anyone taller than 200 centimetres. 

It was pretty rare back in my country, even for athletes who play basketball. Tallest I met was 175 centimetres.

"So, you're the new pet, huh?" he said. I flinched a little. Being called pet by a stranger wasn't pleasing. And I certainly did not appreciate the tone of his voice. "You're a little shorter and smaller than the one before," he approached me. I took a few steps back. His hand pushed the ends of my hair up, his silver bracelet made a little twinkle noise "But you're cute," I cringed away from his touch.

Why was I suddenly cute? When did it happen? I wanted to back to those days where everyone found me ugly and left me alone.

"Yeah...I prefer you not to do that to me," I took a step away from him. I tried walking pass him by moving to the side. But his hand quickly grabbed the back of my collar before I could get away from him. I tried pushing his hand away. But god damn, he was strong. "You resurrected me, didn't you?" he asked. I looked at him, giving him a dirty look, "Yeah, what about it?" "Say, why don't you follow me to my bedroom and I'll gift you my gratitude," a smirk came onto his features.

Did he suggest what I think he was suggesting

My cheeks burned red. I snapped myself away from his grip, "Sorry," I smoothened my outfit, "But I don't want my first time to be with an oversized spoon," I fired at him, walking away. I had to admit, I was proud of my little comeback. But I was very sure, I was screwed, I still played it cool. A forceful grip came onto my hip and I was lifted off the ground. I squeaked in panic. 

"You shouldn't talk to me like that," he growled right into my ear. I tensed up, feeling a hand roaming all over me. My eyes widened, feeling him cup my chest. I never knew it was possible for someone to cup something so small. I cringed at the feeling. My hands made an effort to push his hand away. But I was a flustered mess and I could barely focus on the task at hand. The way he just squeezed it, it felt...it felt...

DISGUSTING. I. HATE. IT.

"Stop that, will you?" I snapped at him, kicking and thrashing around in his grip. He growled a little in frustration, his grip on my tightened. I yelped out in surprise. It felt like he was about to snap my hip bone. "It's hard to focus when you're squirming against me like this," he sounded...breathless and frustrated. I froze instantly. Every muscle in my very being tensed up. I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do.

I tried screaming but my voice suddenly disappeared.

I swallowed the lump in my throat. His hand went further down. I stayed still. I hate it. I closed my eyes, looking to the side. I could feel his breath against my neck. His hand went under my skirt. I yelped, my legs closed in reflex. He chuckled, "Don't be shy with me," he forced my legs to open. His tongue ran up my neck. I was cringing at everything. His hand went to my thigh, he whistled, "Oh, this is nice."

I covered my face, feeling violated and ashamed. I should have stayed in my room.