My phone has no signal [48]

"You probably want me to do something for you," I sat on his bed, legs crossed. He eyed me for a moment. "I would understand if you want me to strip," and I hoped he doesn't. I was a small shy petit virgin who could act like she was into all that type of things. Which lowkey, I am, in theory.

"You're tempting," he approached me, "But this actually me repaying you," he sat beside me, "For getting me out of hell." I looked over to him, I might end up there with you soon if I continue defying God like this, "How was hell?" I asked. It was probably something I shouldn't ask because I was sure it's traumatizing. He looked over to me, "You don't wanna know."

"Fair enough," I looked away from him. I rested my head on my hand, tapping my foot on the ground. "How long am I supposed to wait here?" I asked, tapping my fingers on my cheek. "As long as you like," he laid his back in the bed, tucking his hands behind his head. I looked at him with distaste, "I appreciate your repayment but I don't want to linger here a little too long," I turned my head away from him, "I don't you getting the wrong messages, oversized spoon."

"Oversized spoon? I have a damn name," I looked over to him, "Nnoitra Gilga," he said, "But I prefer you calling me Master Nnoitra," Nnoitra-Sama. He smirked, looking at me. I looked at him with distaste again, "I'm gonna call you oversized spoon-Sama if you're gonna pull off crap like this," Tokudai supun-Sama.

A knock came from the door, "Nnoitra, what are you doing in there?!" The voice made me froze. "Jerking off!" Nnoitra answered, "What do you want, freak?" I looked over to Nnoitra, blinking at him, mouthing 'jerking off?' He returned my gaze and winked at me. But it kind of looked like he was blinking because he only had one damn eye.

"Open the door!" Szayel knocked again.

"I'm in the middle of something. Piss off!" Nnoitra shouted back.

"I wanna check if you're hiding my test subject!"

"She's my prey, back off!" I wasn't even sure if I was supposed to take him seriously.

"I've gotten permission from Lord Aizen to experiment on her!" Szayel paused for a minute. He knocked on the door harder, "Don't ruin her, you spoon!"

"I haven't!" His dark grey eye went to me, "Yet."

"Open the damn door!" I looked at the door. Szayel could knock the door down with the knocking he was doing, "And hand her over to me!"

"I don't have her in here! That's why I'm jerking off!" I covered my face. Dear God, end my suffering at this moment.

"Just open the damn door so I can check!"

Nnoitra sighed in annoyance. "Let me finish it off!" He grabbed my shoulder, dragging me to the bathroom. He shoved me in and closed the door. I grabbed on the curtain to stablize myself. I looked around, finding a place to hide. My eyes went to a spot, there!

Nnoitra slammed the door open, "She isn't in here, freak." I heard footsteps, "Well, I'll be the judge of that," Szayel spoke smoothly. Closet doors were opened and slammed shut. A few sounds of rustling fabric. The bathroom door opened. I watched silently from the crack. Szayel footsteps tapped against the tiles.

He approached the bathtub, which was closed by the curtain. He looked over to Nnoitra, who was leaning on the door frame. Szayel grabbed the curtain and shoved it aside. No one. "She's not in here," Nnoitra paused, turning his heels, "Dumbass." Szayel scoffed, storming out of the room.

The door slammed close and locked. "You can come out now," upon hearing that, I slammed the cupboard door open. I crawled out from under the sink, catching my breath, "It was starting to feel claustrophobic in there for a second." Nnoitra shifted his gaze to me, "You're damn small," he muttered as I got up and smoothed my dress down. "That's obvious, ain't it?" I got on my tiptoes to adjust my hair in the mirror.

Though, I couldn't see much.

Nnoitra came up behind me and lifted me up, placing me on the sink. "Thanks," I turned to the mirror having a better view than before. Nnoitra turned me so my whole body faced him. He pulled me a little closer to the edge and forced my legs to open. I tried pushing myself back but he had a grip on my leg.

He went inbetween me, pulling me closer to him in the process. My cheeks burned crimson red as I felt him against me. My hands went to his chest as I tried to push him away. Despite his lanky build, he was a sturdy as a rock. His hand went to my scalp and grabbed a handful of hair.

He pulled my hair to the side. I yelped out in surprise. "What are you--," I shuddered, feeling his tongue running up the side of my neck. He parted his lips and placed it on my neck. He sucked on the skin, biting it down. "Nnoitra, what are you d--," he slid a finger into my mouth which caught me by surprise.

That was a way to shut me up.

"You talk a lot," he murmurred into my neck. He placed another finger in. The two fingers played around with my tongue before catching it. His mouth sucked on the same spot again. For 30 seconds. Before he licked it and did it again.

I didn't want to do it but...

My hands went to his throat as an attempt to push him away. At first I squeezed it gently, earning a delighted groan from the Espada. But I started choking him. He took out his fingers from my mouth and grabbed my wrists. He pulled away from my neck, looking at me straight in the eyes. "I only have two hands," he spoke, "Don't make me go on Ressuriccion just to restrain you," he pulled on my hair.

This turned into something else real quick.

_________

Wow I want to apologise for what you have read-

Sorry you had to read that--