A cursed palace? [47]

I stood up from the couch, wiping my eyes dry. I shook my head, I'll stop thinking about it. That'll make me feel better. I got out of my room, walking down the long hallway. "I know you're there," I muttered weakly, looking to my side. Oversized spoon eyed me for a moment, "You cried?"

"Yeah, what about it?" my voice cracked a little, my eyes watering again. I immediately looked away from him, wiping my eyes with my sleeves. The last thing I wanted was getting harassed by the oversized spoon again. I continued walking. He followed right behind me.

I stopped, turning to him, "What do you want?" I squinted my eyes. My vision blurred with tears. "You," Nnoitra simply answered with a dumb smirk on his lips. The hard thing was every time I was upset or sad, I would laugh way more easily. And his dumb response made me burst out in laughter. "If you're so desperate to do it with me, why don't you just do it to yourself?" I snapped at him before walking away.

"Oh, you're making it challenging for me?" I could already the smirk in his words, "I like challenges."

"But I don't," I muttered, "Go away."

"You're starting to sound like Starrk."

"With him living under the same roof with you, yeah, I would understand why he's always tired," I turned to him, "Go away. Don't you have anything better to do?"

"You're a better thing to do."

I laughed again, "Those horrible comebacks isn't going to make me take off my uniform," I scoffed, "Walk away and try harder next time then I'll consider."

"Is that a promise?" his grey eyes flashed with excitement and his dumb smirk got wider.

It took everything to hold myself back from cursing him out, "Go. Away."

He walked to my side and flung my hair up before walking away from me. I adjusted my hair, "I hate it when someone does that," I mumbled under my breath. When he was gone, I continued walking. I chewed on my lip and fiddled with my fingers. Wondering about my clone. The image of you in their minds will be forgotten and replaced. It echoed in my head. 

My head tightened. A lump suddenly presents in my throat. I quickly shook my head as an attempt to shake the feeling off. Stop thinking about it! I let my mind go blank as I walked down the hallway aimlessly. I wondered what the other Espadas would be doing. As if in answer, I heard a voice.

"There's my little wonderful test subject," I tensed up. I squinted my eyes, seeing pink hair in the distance. He walked over to me, his amber eyes focused on me. He was a thin Espada as tall as 185 centimetres. His pink hair was shoulder-lengthed with bangs on the right side of his head and two thin lines of missing on the left side. Instead of a jacket, he wore a long shirt that covers his entire torso up to the top of his neck with three stripes running down.

He eyed me, "Why don't you follow me to my lab?" he offered his hand, "I just need to collect data about you," he tilted his head to the side, "I treat my test subjects very well." Remembering Lillynette's warning, I politely declined his offer. "Well, I'll have to drag you there then," he muttered, adjusting his glasses.

The next minute, I was running. Szayel laughed, "Thinking you can run from me, you poor thing," he said, "I'll give you a headstart. But once I catch you, you will be in my lab," he continued laughing like the freak Lillynette described. When I resurrected him, I actually thought he was neat because of the pink hair.

Not all things in pink were nice apparently.

I stopped, looking around the place. The slow footsteps of Szayel approaching made my anxiety spike horribly. I looked to my side, "So, the freak's chasing you, huh," Nnoitra, the oversized spoon leaned against a door frame. He looked to the side where Szayel was approaching. He was still far away. And he was taking his time walking. "He's toying with you," Nnoitra muttered.

"That's pretty obvious, ain't it?" I hissed at him, "Unless you're going to help me, quit chatting with me." He grinned, "I could help you," he opened the door a little wider, "If you're willing to be in a room with me," he paused, "Alone." I gave him a look, "Screw that, I don't trust you enough," I eyed the tall Espada with my nose scrunched up. He shrugged.

"Oh, my little test subject~," Szayel spoke in a sing-song, "I hope you're ready for all the experiments I'm going to conduct on you." I looked over to Nnoitra. He knew I was in a tight spot and he was taking advantage of it. The bastard. I debated with myself if I should go in a room with a pervert or be experimented on by a freak scientist.

Screw it.

I looked to the side, praying silently to my god before entering the room. The oversized spoon closed the door. The click of the lock reminded me that I decided to put myself in that room. I looked around the room, to my surprise, it was neat and clean. For someone like him, I expected his room to be a mess with a few socks on the floor.

His weapon-- a giant axe-like weapon with two crescent moon shaped blades fused at the back of each blad and a large looped chain connected at the end of the handle-- hangs on the wall, with the chain sprawled out below it. I raised my eyebrows, no surprise he has an oversized weapon.

I turned to look at Nnoitra, finally having a good look at his appearance. He had black hair that hangs over his shoulder, part of his hair covered the left side of his face with the eyepatch. He wore an Arrancar jacket with an overblown spoon-like hood, thus the nickname oversized spoon. His uniform opening starting at his neckline, showing most of his chest and closing on his waist. He had six silver bracelet, 3 on each wrist. He wore
the standard hakama, but the ends of his pant legs close inside extended and curved boots.

He had dumb taste was all I had to say.