And the least you can do, not make me nauseous [60]

"It's not my damn fault I'm tall!" Nnoitra picked me up and placed me on the sink. "It's your fault your furniture is at an abnormal height!" I huffed, going closer to the mirror, so I could see myself in the mirror. I blinked, seeing red spread on my neck, "Woah, I look ruthless," my eyes shifted to my hair, "How much sand got into my hair?" I ruffled my hair, seeing sand coming out of it.

I blinked, "Why do I look like a mess?" I turned behind me, seeing Nnoitra still standing there, "Why are you still here?" I asked, squinting my eyes. I scratched the side of my neck, flinching when I touched the cut. "To help your sorry ass," he muttered, "Get off the sink, so we could get this over with quickly."

"And I thought you would be eager to take my clothes off," I slide off the sink, "Why don't you ask Tesra to do it?" I unzipped the front of my outfit, "If you ordered him, he would probably just do it anyway." I took off the top, leaving me with my camisole. I looked at the collar of my outfit, seeing a small spot was red.

"The poor kid looked flustered," he answered. I took off my skirt, placing it right beside me. "This is how far I'll go," I said, "You can just clean off the blood and the rest I'll manage."

"You sure?" he asked, "You said you couldn't see, right?"

"Oh, give it a damn rest already!" I crossed my arms, "I am not letting you join in the shower with me," I huffed, "And if you have a problem with that, piss off!" Water splashed on top of me causing me to jump a little. "Why did you do that?!" I shouted as he picked me up and placed me on the sink again.

"You talk too much," water was splashed on me again. Something cold went on my neck and I squeaked, "Its soap, calm your tits down." I crossed my arms, feeling my cheeks burn. I stayed still and silent. His hand went to my cheek, "Want me to clean the rest of you too?"

"No, piss off,"I mumbled, grabbing the towel and sliding off the sink.

"I'll stay here," Nnoitra muttered. I snapped my head at him, squinting my eyes. "You're short, you'll need help grabbing stuff, pet."

"Well, then..." I fiddled with my fingers, "St-Stay outside here!" I said, pointing to the ground, "And don't peak!" I paused, "Or I'll..."

"You'll what?" He chuckled, "Fine, I'll stay out here."

I looked at him for a minute before going into the shower and closed the curtains. I took off the rest of my clothes, "You got my other clothes wet!" I groaned, throwing them out of the shower. "Unless Lord Aizen is gonna provide me clean underwear," I mumbled, hanging the towel on the curtain railing, "Grab the other end of the towel and pull it a little."

He yanked the towel until it was out of reach, "I said a little, you spoon!" I shouted, trying to reach for the towel. "Alright alright!" He pushed the towel a little until I could reach it, "Jeez, how do you live being that short?" I turned on the shower, "How do you even live being so damn tall?" I retorted.

We went silent while the water runs. I moved a little and knocked down something. I bent over, grabbing it, "You left it all on the floor," I placed it back down, "Why you still here then?" I asked him. He was quiet. Suspiciously quiet. I turned to the curtain, seeing his outline.

"Oh, you're watching me, aren't you?" I placed my hands down, hitting the side of my thigh with a light slap. He groaned softly and I froze, "Wh--," I peeked through the small opening of the curtain, "What are you doing?"

He whipped his head quickly and looked at me. His face red and flushed. I blinked at him, "Where ya hand at?" I pointed. He turned his whole body to me. I gasped, seeing a cut across his shoulder, "Tesra did that to you?" I tilted my head to the side. He shook his head, "Got this in Hell."

"Oh," I nodded, slowly backing into the shower. We went silent again. The sound of the water hitting the tile floor reminded me of home. Of all the showers I had after a long day of school. "You know I'm watching you," he suddenly spoke, "Why aren't you kicking me out?"

"Do you want me to kick you out?" I turned my head to the curtain. I sighed, "I don't know. I just don't feel like it," I softly spoke, continuing with my shower, "Oddly, I don't feel like kicking you out." I shook my head, "I think Szayel's drug is doing this," I laughed lightly.

We went silent. Again. I started feeling awkward, knowing he was watching my every move. Even though, it was a silhouette he saw. "Say," I broke the silence, "What's your type?"

"My type?" He asked.

I hummed, "Y'know like what type of girl do you like?"

"I don't like girls."

I snickered, "So, Tesra's your type?"

"Tesra isn't my type!"

"Don't say it too loud now. He might hear it," I teased.

"I'm an Espada," he muttered, "Thinking about all these things are just distractions."

"Is that so?" I hummed, "Well, my type is..." I paused, thinking about it, "Honestly, I don't think I have a type," I smiled a little, "I've been trying to decide for years. But I can't seem to," I continued, "I always think about who I'll end up with. And it's usually so hard to figure out. It could be you for all I know," I laughed. "But it's confusing. Sometimes you think you like someone but in reality, you only liked what they're providing."

"Another, you may like someone and think 'wow, they're such a nice person and so perfect' but you just didn't know enough to hate them. Sometimes, we don't realize we even liked them until something happens. Being human is so... confusing and selfish at the same time. We get our emotions mixed up which ends up hurting ourselves and the people around us."

"I sometimes envy that you guys don't experience such things."