Distantly far away, far away long ago [54]

My eyes slowly opened. "Why is Master Nnoitra so interested in her?" Tesra muttered, distracted by something. I closed my eyes, listening to what the dirty blonde has to say. "She's just a regular human," he continued, "An extremely short one." He kept quiet for a while, "I don't get it. Why is Master Nnoitra paying attention to her?"

"Are you jealous?" I spoke, my eyes still closed. I grinned, opening my eyes, "What's wrong? Master isn't paying much attention to his little fraccion?" I faked pouted, looking at Tesra. Tesra straightened his back, looking away from me, "I'm not jealous!" His cheeks turned red a little, "You have nothing on me!"

I laughed, sitting up, "Don't worry. I'm sure he wanted to spend some time with you since he asked me to bring you back," I adjusted my camisole. He seemed to shimmer at this, "He does...?" He asked, his eyes sparkling. I looked over to him, smiling, "I'm not so sure about it. But he wouldn't have asked me to do it if he was only focusing on getting under my skirt," I looked around, noticing Nnoitra's weapon was missing, "Where is that oversized spoon anyway?"

"I don't appreciate how you address Master Nnoitra," Tesra squinted his eyes at me, "He had to attend a meeting." He placed my uniform next to me, which was neatly folded with my glasses on top of it, "He left me to look after you." I grabbed my glasses, putting it on, "Eh, he did?" I put on the top of the uniform. I got up and slid the skirt on.

Tesra stared at my thigh, even though I was already wearing the skirt, "Hey," I kicked the chair he was sitting on, "Eyes up here." He looked over to me, "You're pretty feisty for a prisoner," he mumbled, looking away from me. I went up to the mirror, "I didn't ask to be here," I combed my hair with my fingers and adjusted my uniform, "I'll complain and be rude to anyone I want."

I looked at my neck, noticing the mark was nearly gone. I took a closer look, "That isn't right." I looked over to Tesra, "How long was I out?" I asked. "For two whole days," he muttered. My eyes widened, "T-Two whole days?!" I walked up to him, "You're telling me I slept for 48 hours?" He nodded. I sat down on the bed, blinking, "But that means..."

The door opened, revealing an annoyed-looking Nnoitra. He tossed his Zanpakuto to the side, his eyes went to me, "You're finally awake." I bit on my finger, "I was out for two days?" I asked, refusing to believe I had the ability to sleep for two days. Nnoitra nodded, "Last time was even worse, you passed out for a week."

My eyes widened even more, "A week?!" I placed my hand on my head, smacking the side, "I've been here for a goddamn week?"

"You didn't know that?" He gave me a look. A week had passed and no news of people appearing in Hueco Mundo. The clone did it. I bit on my nails, she successfully replaced me. My eyes started watering, I looked at two, "Excuse me," my voice cracked as I stood up and stormed out of the room.

I went into my room, grabbing the device on the bookshelf and quickly flipped it open. She was sitting at the roof, enjoying lunch with the whole gang. None of them looked at her weird or suspicious. I fell onto the floor, covering my mouth to hide my sobs. Tears blurred out my vision and harsh sobs came out of my throat.

I got replaced.

"Ah," a familiar velvet voice was behind me, "I see you've realized the bitter reality," he placed his hand on my shoulder. I looked at Aizen, my lips quivering. He gently got me onto my feet and wiped away the tears with his thumb. "You should smile more," he said, "Rain clouds covering the sun always brings everyone's spirits down," he lifted my chin up, "Smile, for it symbolizes the sun shining upon us."

That was...pretty poetic.

I wanted him to say it again.

I wanted him to say more.

I wanted him to tell me that I did a good job.

The corners of my lips quirked up. "That's much better," he hummed, "Don't look so dejected as you serve a greater purpose here, to yourself and everyone around you." I had to admit, I felt better. He had a way at words. And damn, he was good. "Thank you..." I stood in front of him shyly, "Lord Aizen."

His expression was calm but I could see the pride in his brown eyes. His gaze went to my neck, "Ah, I see an Espada has had his way with you." I blushed furiously, covering the side of my neck, "When you put it that way, it sounds like..." I looked away from him shyly, "He just marked me that's all," I shrugged.

"Oh?" He remarked, "I should have expected it." He paused for a minute, "Unfortunately, I have something to attend to," he spoke, "I'll leave you be, Ned."

Oh, to hear my name after such a long time. "Very well, Lord Aizen," I answered. He walked out of my room. And he disappeared as soon as he reached the door frame. I looked at the device on the floor. I picked it up and closed it shut. I gently placed it back onto the bookshelf.

I scanned the bookshelf for a moment. They were full of English literature. Pride and Prejudice, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Great Gatsby and many more titles similar to the genre. "Always wanted to read these," I took out a book, running my hand on its paperback cover. I slide the book back in, "Maybe later," I muttered, "I should go get some sun."

I walked out of my room and down the hallway I went. Remembering the route Luppi guided me, I found myself in the room with blue skies and sun beaming down. I kicked on the sand as I walked. I heard the clashes of weapons, followed by taunting words.

I followed the sound. Seeing Tesra and Nnoitra having a spar session. Sparks flew as their Zanpakutos collide. Tesra's zanpakuto was small comparing to Nnoitra's giant one. It was a small broad sword which had a circle above the hilt and it had spikes on the knuckle guard.

I settled down on a boulder nearby to spectate the two.