"I want people, [56]

"Where is Ulquiorra anyway?" Nnoitra asked, "Isn't he supposed to babysit you?" I shrugged at him. I wiped the sand off my outfit and ruffled my hair to get rid of more sand. I took my glasses and blew on the lens to clean it. I placed it back on, "You said I was your prey, right?" I grinned, "You're truly stuck with me."

Nnoitra groaned, "You're difficult," he scratched the back of his head, "Could you act more...less difficult?" he looked at me, "Or do I have to do the taming?"

I blinked at him, "Woah there, what do you mean by taming?" I took a step away from him. I laughed nervously, "I have various different ideas going through my head."

He eyed me for a second, "Which would you prefer?"

"The one where you leave me alone?" I said, "I really like that one."

He laughed, "That's out of the question," he placed his giant Zanpakuto on his shoulder. He looked intimidating, "Pick before I get impatient, pet."

I started studdering, "Uh, well..." I scratched the back of my neck, "There isn't much choice for me, huh?" I turned on my heels, "Right now, spanking doesn't sound so bad," I mumbled under my breath, walking away from him.

Spanking looked nothing comparing to getting hit in the head with a giant axe. Though, it's embarrassing. I prefer none of the two.

"Spanking, huh?" he grabbed the back of my collar, pulling me to him, "I was thinking of beating the shit out of you, but that sounds better."

I squeaked, "I change my mind! Getting beat up sounds better!" How the hell did he heard me? Am I that bad at whispering?

"You can't take it back now," he said, his voice giving me chills. I snapped myself away from his grip and started running. "Tesra!" He called out, "Grab her."

"Yes, Master Nnoitra," Tesra appeared in front of me. I tried manoeuvring to his side. I successfully got past him. Though, he managed to grab me from behind. His arm went around my throat while his hand restrained my hands behind my back.

He escorted me back to Nnoitra, who was sitting on a boulder. Tesra gave me a little kick on the back of the knee. His arm was removed from my neck. He pushed me forward towards Nnoitra. Nnoitra grabbed me and placed me on his knee, my face facing the ground and my lower half up at him.

My face burned red, "I don't like this," I mumbled, feeling the embarrassment washing over me like a tsunami. He grabbed both of my arms, restraining me by my wrist and pushed them onto my back, "Oh, but I'm going to like this," his other hand went to the black sash on my hip. His fingers teasing the waistband.

"Hey!" I heard a familiar voice called out, "She's my play date! Don't hurt her," Lillynette strutted over to us, hands on her hip. "Hands off her, you pervert!" She shouted, "Starrk and I was looking for her," I looked up, relieved to see the small figure. "He wants his heat pillow back," she continued, "And I'm bored."

"Tch," Nnoitra responded, "I haven't even had my fun with her yet."

"You had her in your room for two days!" Lillynette shouted, "You had your fun with her, now its our turn!"

"I'm not some goddamn toy," I said, looking at the two.

"Shut up!" The two said in unison. I cringed back, I have no rights here, huh.

"Give her back, you perverted spoon!" She said as she pulled on the puffy sleeve of my dress. Nnoitra sighed, picking me up by my waist, "Take her then," he threw me over to Lillynette. She panicked and tried to catch me. But it ended up with me tackling her to the ground.

I quickly got onto my feet and helped her up. She grabbed my wrist and dragged me away. Once we were indoors, she hit me on the head, "Ow!" I cried out. She grabbed my ear and dragged me down the hallway, "Why were you in his room, huh?!" Lillynette scolded, "Do you know how annoying it is when Starrk hugs me in his sleep?!"

"I passed out after resurrecting his fraccion!" I cried out in protest, "I'm sorry!" She pulled on my ear harder, "You should be!" She continued dragging me, "You passed out for a week and another 2 days!" She looked over to me, "You're just like Starrk!" She let go of my ear as we arrived in their room.

I rubbed my red ear, "Thanks," I muttered, smiling sheepishly at her, "I would have been in a world of embarrassment if you didn't stop him there." Lillynette turned to me, "What was he trying to do to you anyways?" She asked, which caused me to flush in embarrassment.

"Uh," I scratched the back of my head, "I was acting like a brat to him. And he wanted to spank me as a way to 'tame' me," I mumbled, looking away from the young Arrancar. She blinked, "He was going to do that?" She paused, "In the middle of a desert, on a boulder with his fraccion watching?"

"Now that you pointed that out..." I nervously laughed, "I'm beyond glad you saved me." Lillynette grinned, "You're welcome," she chirped. "Anyway, wanna play a prank on Szayel?"

I looked at the girl as if she was insane, "You want to?" She shrugged carelessly, "I've done it lots of times," she fanned her hand, "He only chases me out and curse at me." I raised my eyebrows, "Yeah, pretty sure I would be a different story," I ran my hand over my hair, "Besides, I don't wanna be near that freak."

She pouted, crossing her arms, "If you would just disagree, I should just hand you back to Nnoitra." Oh, this little-- I looked at the girl and sighed, "Fine," I gave in, "What do I have to do?" Lillynette beamed at me, "All you have to do is--."

"Nothing," I heard a lazy voice behind me. He grabbed me by the back of my collar and dragged me to the pile of cushions. "Lillynette, don't get her into trouble," Starrk mumbled, settling down on the pile, "She might get herself stuck in a situation like that one earlier."

I looked over to the lazy brunette, "You saw that?" I asked him, "And you didn't bother to help?"

Starrk laid on the pile, "I was curious on what Nnoitra was planning on doing."

I sighed, these people are going to be the death of me.