Watching me watching you [61]

"Being in love isn't fun," I sighed. Nnoitra was silent. I looked over, "Nnoitra-San...?" I mentally cursed at myself. I just blurted out a bunch of nonsense to him, of course, he wasn't going to understand. "How does it feel to be in love?" The question surprised me.

He sounded interested.

"Well," I rubbed the back of my neck, "I could only describe physically," I nervously laughed. "Your heart seems to beat really fast when you're around them. Feeling nauseous and dizzy happens too. And your heart skips a beat sometimes. You're always...staring at them and its hard to peel your eyes away from them. You keep thinking about them. And when you think about them, your chest gets a warm fuzzy feeling and maybe some other parts heat up too..."

I shook my head, snapping myself out of my thoughts, "Sorry! Got a little carried away." I lathered my hair with shampoo as I stared at the shower head. "Tch," I heard him say, "Your damn muttering means nothing," he mumbled. I laughed a little, "You're the one who asked, Nnoitra-San."

I splashed water into my eyes in hopes it would remove the side effects. I twisted the shower off, grabbing my towel. I wrapped it around myself and pushed the curtains aside. Nnoitra looked over to the pile of clothes which was mine. "Your bra matches your panties," he commented, "It's cute."

My face turned red, "How the hell do you know what a bra is?" I took the skirt and covered my undergarments. Both of them was grey and indeed, they matched. "There was a few female Espadas, they kind of explained what that thing is," he muttered. I shook my head, "Anyway," I opened the bathroom door, "Who's fetching my uniform?"

"I asked Tesra to fetch it and asked him to leave it on my bed." I looked over, seeing my uniform neatly folded on the edge of the bed. Tesra sitting next to it. I walked over, my cheeks heated up even more. I picked up the undergarments. I looked over to Tesra, who was looking away. "Lord Aizen can't be serious about this," I mumbled.

"That looks scandalous," Nnoitra licked his lips.

It was a bra, but it was lace. The colour was a gentle pastel red which almost looked like pink so it didn't look so bold and beaming. It had panties to match it. I looked at the two, "I never thought you two would be the first to see me with lace," I shook my head. 

Aizen is taking advantage of me in so many ways.

I grabbed my outfit and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I slipped on the undergarments. I fiddled with it, "It fits," I mumbled, feeling a little horrified by the fact. I moved around in it, "Oh wow, this is some comfortable lace." I put on the rest of my outfit.

I went out of the bathroom, leaving the towel hanged on the curtain railing. "Any chance you bought my glasses?" I asked. Tesra turned to me and presented my glasses. He was holding the glasses, his fingers on the lens. I blinked at him, "WHY ARE YOU HOLDING IT LIKE THAT?!" I snatched it off his hand and slapped the back of his head, "You hold it by the frame, not the lens!"

Tesra rubbed the back of his head, "It doesn't matter," he said, "It makes no difference." I closed my eyes for a second, restraining myself from slamming the fraccion to the ceiling. "There is a difference," I pointed at the lens, "You held it here, your sticky fingers left a fingerprint and a smudge on the lens," I brought the glasses to my skirt, "And let's hope this can wipe it off." Or I'm beating you up.

Thankfully, it did. I sighed and placed it on my face. "Oh," I realized, "I can see again." I walked over to the mirror and used my fingers to comb my hair, "Good thing it lasted a few hours," I adjusted my glasses once I was done, "Otherwise, I would've done more than pulling his pink hair." I turned to the two as I stood by the door, "I'm gonna head back to my room now," I smiled, opening the door "It was fun with the two of you!"

I was laying on the couch, peacefully reading my book. Even though there was no bright light in my room and it was probably going to mess my vision even more. Still, I continued reading, squinting my eyes and bringing the book closer to my face. Footsteps alerted me, I placed the book on my chest.

"Lord Aizen summons you," Ulquiorra said. I perked my head up, "And hello to you too!" I sat up, placing the book aside, "Why am I summoned?" I stood up, smoothening my dress. "He invites you to join the meeting," he answered, his voice monotone as ever, "I was ordered to escort you."

"A meeting?" I walked over to him, "What am I going to do there?" I followed the pale Espada.

"Tea will be served," he spoke, "And you're required to listen to Lord Aizen."

"So sip tea and blankly stare at Lord Aizen," I muttered, "I can do that." We walked in silence. His hands placed behind his back as he walked. I fiddled with my fingers, am I in trouble? "Say, Ulquiorra," I broke the silence, "What do you do here?"

"I follow Lord Aizen's orders," he answered.

I raised my eyebrows, "You're pretty obedient," I mumbled. "Besides that, do you do anything? Do you have a fraccion?"

"No, I do not."

"Oh," a conversation with him was nearly hopeless. He did it every time he went into my room. He went in, says a few words and if I try to get a conversation going, he'd give me dry replies. Honestly, it was talking to my school friend back at home all over again.

He would even ignore my thanks.

I sighed, looking around. We were at a different part of Las Noches, so I kept myself beside Ulquiorra. He pushed open a large door, revealing, well, a meeting room. A long table with 11 tall chairs. Most of the seats were empty.

Aizen seated at the far end with Ulquiorra and Luppi by his side. Starrk seated beside Ulquiorra. Next to the pale Espada was Nnoitra. An empty seat right beside him and Szayel was seated beside it. I cringed at the imbalance. Why didn't Szayel sit beside Luppi?

Why did he even leave a goddamn space instead of sitting next to the tall Espada?

"Ah, she's here," Aizen said. His head rested on the side of his face with the usual dominant look. "Please, take a seat," he gestured to the empty space in between the two Espada.

I remembered Abarai-Kun telling me Aizen also played around with his subordinates. Seeing him assigning me with that seat made it obvious he wanted to toy around with the two. Or maybe with me too. I walked to the seat and sat down as he told me to.

"Good evening, Espada. There has been an enemy attack. But first... Let us brew some tea"