Chapter Fourteen: Betrayal

Rosé's P.O.V.

It was difficult to walk down the school hallway and not think of what had happened just a few nights earlier. I was still unsure of how to take it, and I had a few regrets. Even though it was amazing in the moment, I really shouldn't have kissed her. She might go around thinking the wrong things. But I soon realized that it wasn't Lisa I should be worried about.

"Rosé." Jisoo tapped my shoulder. "There's something you might want to see."

Before I could respond, she grabbed my wrist and pulled me over to a crowd of people. They were all in front of my locker, for some reason. I pushed through them to see the monstrosity that was at the forefront. There, splayed on my locker, were multiple pictures of my make out session with Lisa. Many of them weren't showing my face, but by my clothing choice, you could obviously tell that it was me. Next to the pictures, in terrible manuscript, was a message written in black Sharpie. It read: "It's always the ones you'd least expect." There was an eerie feeling that sent shivers up my spine as I read that. How were these pictures even taken? It was only Lisa and I in the locker room. Unless....

A glimpse of the blonde shook me out of my thoughts. She looked at me in confusion, but I just motioned to the collage on my locker. I could tell she had a realization of what had happened, but I didn't even stop to let her say anything. I pushed through the crowd, my shoulder hitting against Lisa's as I walked by. She, of course, being a Peter Kavinsky, ran after me, catching my wrist.

"Rosie, I-"

"You what?" I snapped. "Don't pretend like you actually care. I'm just another notch on your belt, after all. Just let me go."

I didn't even let her finish before I yanked my arm out of her grasp. I hurried down the hallway, avoiding everyone's gaze. I couldn't deal with this. Not right now, not ever. I ran as fast as I could go in my heels, but I gave up running after a while. Luckily, Lisa didn't follow me, so I went to my calculus class, praying for a smoother day.

I could tell that people were whispering around me, but I tried my hardest to ignore them. Some people even confronted me, asking me about my make out session with Lisa. Most people thought that we had actually had sex, which I quickly denied. All we had done was kiss, nothing more.