1✔

Another season, another school year. Oh, how great are the summer breaks. Those short days of our lives passes with a speed of light. The memories it held, sometimes angelic, sometimes devilish.

The summer fades as the spring enter, season of joy, season filled with anticipation for good stuff, for a new start.

Class 12th started to fill with newly promoted students, some of them meeting their old classmates or friends after the break, which made them realize how much they missed them, while the others, literally spend their summer in each other's house chilling or simply doing nothing.

The bell rang indicating their first lecture of the day and year will start, students grabbed their best friend and dragged them to be their bench mate as they waited for their homeroom teacher.

The door slides as students eagerly waited to see their new homeroom teacher, will it be a male or female? The fantasy world girls started to imagine their homeroom teacher be a man, just like their biased BTS member. Either Kim Namjoon or Kim Seokjin, or others with some other groups biased member, just a hot and sexy with a cutesy touch teacher would do the work.

But turns out to be the two other students, their ties loosely hangs around their white shirt, their uniform isn't as new as the others sitting here, their full sleeves shirt folded imperfectly upto their elbow. Despite this messiness with their uniforms, there stands this perfectly looking pair, Son Chaeyoung and Chou Tzuyu.

They've been in this class third time. Failing the previous year and the year previous to the previous year, they've been failing ever so graciously that it is crystal clear how they're not even trying to leave this hell.

They dragged their feet and settled themselves to the last corner most bench-desk, as the Korean used her arms as a pillow and flawlessly dives into sleep, while the Taiwanese pulled out a manga and flipped pages.

Students started to whisper about them, letting others know how much of a failure they are, not until the door slides again and this time finally revealing their teacher.

No, the girls fantasy died as the boys who never imagined having a teacher like this, got one.

A female teacher, around her late twenties, walk elegantly towards the centre of the classroom, unconsciously standing just between the centre of the blackboard, perfect for every student to look at her.

Her face, designed by God himself, held those constellation of stars as her moles, eyes as brown as diving yourself into another world, her hair cascading just around her shoulder, her choice of dress adding cherry to the cake. Myoui Mina. The literal definition of ethereal. The beauty she possess, the elegance and gentleness in her aura. This Japanese could easily order the stars to fall, and they'll gladly submit themselves to her.

They all stood up, and wished 'good morning' in a melodious manner, it was unintentionally but it indeed one of those habits of the students.

Students : "Goooooooood moooorning misssss"

She smiled and replied ever so politely in a very short way.

Mina : "Good morning everyone, you can sit"

Everyone whispering sweet nothing about their new beautiful gem they just witnessed.

Everyone, except Chaeyoung who's deep into her sleep while Tzuyu, busy finding out how will Naruto become a Hokage. They seemed to be in their own little world, not really carrying about the teacher who is standing in front of them.

Mina who didn't noticed these two students not getting up, as they were sitting in the corner and when all students got up to wish her, those two were litreally invisible to Mina.

Students : "Thaaaaank youuu missss"

Another little melodious converse as they sat on their bench.

Mina : "Hello everyone, I'm Jung Mina and I'll be your homeroom teacher and your english literature teacher. Glad to meet you'll, hope we'll get along"

With a light bow, she looked at her students who now are clapping and at that specific moment her eyes fell onto those two sitting at last. They, couldn't care less. If the students have enthusiasm in their eyes then these two, have the feeling of nothingness in them.

If she'll let go of these two now, then the others will start behaving like them too. She have to be firm and s little strict, she surely didn't want to handle these teenagers in a manner which later will create problems for her. Teenagers are bond to create issues.

Mina : "I will not tolerate any kind of miss behavior in my class. I'd want my class to be best and happy"

Her eyes were fixed on those two while she delivered those words, and for some reason it was obvious they meant it for them.

Students turned their head and looked at those two, who were not even budged slightly by the words. It's like mina was invisible for them. Their new teacher is nothing but just another person saying some random words.

Feeling ignored, she took a piece of chalk and directly threw it on the taller ones head, whi finally looked up.

Mina has always been a strict teacher, in her three years of teaching career, she never was the "fun" teacher to be with. It was obvious how much hate she have for those stubborn teenagers who are ill-mannered and these two definitely are the example of those.

Their eyes met as Tzuyu's blank eyes stared right in Mina's.

Mina : "Are you here to read comics?"

Her voice filled with coldness and some kind of confidence while speaking those words.

Tzuyu : "Are YOU here to practice your shooting skills?"

With that without even saying another word the Taiwanese get off the bench as she grabbed the strap of her bag and exited the room without even look at anyone there.

All eyes were on her, as Mina utterly stands there with confusion all over her face. The level of guts. Sure she've met many jerky students, reckless brats, and richie careless ones, but this. This one got that rage in her eyes, which screams mess with me and it'll lead to nothing, her eyes were fearless, her mind was clear with all the anger in her.

Mina debated in her mind, coming to conclusion she must be one of the trusty's kid. Her parent must be someone with maximum amount of money invested in this school, or something like that, cause with that attitude she definitely can't be nothing.

Ignoring the other one, she opened her book and read the first name of the poem 'Ode To Autmn'

Mina : "Page 4 of your English poetry book, 'ode to autumn'"

There sleeps Chaeyoung, with the deepest dive in her dreamland losing every consciousness ever, not aware about her partner who just left the room, and nothing about their new teacher.