5

Mina ended the class.

Mina : "Son Chaeyoung stay back"

she said tzuyu glared at her. But chaeyoung signalled her to leave.

Mina : "show me your notes"

Mina asked out of nowhere.

Chaeyoung just smirked and about to leave when Mina grabbed her wrist.

Mina : "I said show me your notes"

chaeyoung opened her bag and turn it upside down causing everything to fall on the table. Her bag just contain of 3 pens and some coins.

Mina : you don't have any book?"

Mina asked chaeyoung smirked again and started to move.

Mina : "son chaeyoung. I am not done yet"

she screamed making chaeyoung angry.

Chaeyoung turn around and put her one hand on older one's shoulder pushing her towards the wall, she didn't stop until older girl touch the blackboard.

She trapped Mina between her arms. Their body is not touching at all but the gap between them is about 10-12cm

Chaeyoung : "Myoui Mina. A Japanese girl. *smirks* just keep yourself fucking away from me and my bestfriend tzuyu. Do you understand, you better understand"

she said and gathered her pens and coins and saw Mina still shocked. But she gathered herself try to snap out of the bitter reality she just saw.
Things were still processing in Mina's mind. How can a child be that bold to curse in front of her teacher.

She get out of class and saw rain is pouring soo hard.

The school is almost empty but she saw chaeyoung beside her.

Who keeps cussing under her breath.

Chaeyoung turn her face and saw Mina who was looking at her too.

Chaeyoung : "just because of your soo called lecture I have to go to my destination by drenching in this heavy rain great Myoui Mina"

she said and kicked the wall.

Mina was still in awe by the attitude and behavior of the young girl.

Mina : "chaeyoung are you close with Miss nayeon and jeongyeon?"

Chaeyoung look at Mina with her ever angsty eyes.

Chaeyoung : "don't...I repeat again...don't you ever tell those 2 names in front of me neither in front of tzuyu"

Mina : "why they were your friends right? "

Chaeyoung : "they were worst than enemies. They promised and then left me and tzuyu. I felt ashamed to admit that they were our friends"

chaeyoung said and ran in the rain.

Mina was still filed with soo many questions. She decided to ask nayeon about this.

She called nayeon and jeongyeon and they agreed to tell mina. They send their house location to Mina. And tell her to meet them there.

Mina just move her car in the direction of the location send by her seniors.