16

<2 days before Mina's birthday>
<9:30PM Chaeyoung and tzuyu home>
"tzuyu is it good? " the older one asked showing tzuyu a dress on her phone. Tzuyu just nodded.

"but I don't like its colour." chaeyoung said and swipe for watching more gifts on the website for her girlfriend's birthday.

Tzuyu is just changing her clothes as her job is at 10.

"don't think that much... I'll buy a gift for her from your side... And if you'll order it will take more then 3 days to arrive. And isn't it too late to gift your girlfriend that late" tzuyu said and pick her bag and about to leave. But saw a frown on older one face.

"don't worry... It will be a great gift" tzuyu said and left.

Chaeyoung just start talking with her teacher on her phone after tzuyu left.

On the other side tzuyu reached the jewelry store and entered the shop.
"hello ma'am how can I help you? " an employee asked her.

"uhmm... I want a necklace for my friend and he..." tzuyu was about to emphasize her but she knew what will the reaction of the employee if she will said that 2 GIRLS are in a relationship.

"I want a necklace for my brother and his girlfriend " tzuyu said the employee just nodded and took her to the necklace department.

When the employee is letting out the designs from the showcase tzuyu eyes met 2 rings which is a couple ring and it's the same ring tzuyu was wearing.
A tear escaped from the younger girl eye on remembering the memory with that ring.

•FLASHBACK•
<14June 11:55pm>
Everybody depart to there respective rooms after celebrating Tzuyu's 16th birthday.
Chaeyoung & Jihyo shared 1 room.
2yeon is in 1 room.
DAHMO in 1 room
And SaTzu in 1 room.

<SaTzu room>
After taking a shower Sana was combing her hair. When she felt hands wrapped around her waist.
"thank you for today" tzuyu said.
Sana turn around and ruffle Tzuyu's hair.
"no need baby" she said and kissed on tzuyus crown.

"but your birthday is not over yet"
"ugh...?"
Sana escaped from Tzuyu's embrace. And opened the closet.

Tzuyu is watching everything in confusion.

Sana pull a box.

"what's this? "
"close your eyes and give me your hand"

Tzuyu did what Sana said.

Sana put a ring on Tzuyu's ring finger.

Tzuyu opened her eyes and saw a beautiful silver ring engraved 'S'on it is in her hand.

Tzuyu suddenly hugged Sana.

"this is the best gift I have ever got in my life" tzuyu said and removed hug.

"I'll be there for you whenever you needed. If I am not available and if you miss me just see this ring and you'll always found me near you. And the same things goes for me... Make me wear it" Sana said and show a ring engraved 'T'on it.

Without wasting a second tzuyu put that ring in Sana's ring finger.
•End of Flashback•

"ma'am these are the best designs you can choose whatever you want. And we will put first letter of the couple name in it" the employee said and tzuyu nodded.

She chose a design with a heart in it and in the middle 2 letters can be fit.

"please confirm this one." tzuyu said.

"nice choice ma'am. Can you please give us the first letter of both lovers" employee said.

"Boy name starts from C AMD girl name starts from M"

"thank you miss. We will deliver this necklace within 5 days and please give us your address"

"5 days... But I want till tomorrow" tzuyu said in shock.

"don't worry ma'am we will deliver it around 7pm tomorrow. But it will cause extra charges" tzuyu nodded.

"don't need to deliver it. It's a surprise so I'll come and get it."

"thank you... Please take the bill"

Tzuyu didn't ask for price as she know she'll spend all her savings just to see a smile on her best friend chaeyoung's face.

But when she saw the price. Her jaw dropped.

"w-what 1000$" tzuyu said.

"yes ma'am we have added that extra price too... The orignal price is 850$" tzuyu nodded and left.

Tzuyu believed in Mina and chaeyoung relationship as she eavesdrop when Mina and chaeyoung was kissing in washroom as she was present in one of the cubical.

<6:30am>
Tzuyu returned from her work and asap entered her room and took out her savings and started counting it.
....
.....
.....
....
  ...
   ....
.....
"Aish.... Only 780$ I need 220$ more... Who will help me... " tzuyu said. And started to irritate.

"I think I have to do this" tzuyu sigh and a tear escaped from her eyes.