3 ✔

It's been a week since Mina started with this school, it really was not that bad, everything seems like how they should. A hell of a rollercoaster? No, it wasn't. The teachers seems polite, and fortunately her colleagues, Nayeon and Jeongyeon (The P.E. teacher) gets along well. She likes their company, it's fun. The work load seems moderate and the students are quiet respectful and not some animalistic students which she had in her previous school. Grading was somehow always enjoyable to Mina, so that's nothing. If she had to rate her life right now, its definitely a nine point five out of ten. Where's point five? Son Chaeyoung and Chou Tzuyu.

Though those two will not even look at her during the lecture, and she'd not even mind that. But something, there's something about their ignorance which bugs her. That might be just the word ignorance, or the feeling of being not listened to, but she can be sure, in her whole life she was never ignored.

Today too, it was nothing new. Nothing which has changed in the past few days, those two still were sleeping at their back seats. As soon as the bell rang, instead of standing up and saying 'Thank you' to their teacher, they stood up and pulled their bags out, before Mina could leave the room, both of them already left.

It was nothing new for the students, but Mina was a bit too stunned to react. A new form of misbehavior.

She just can't, those indirect insults, those ignorance, it is indeed something which the Japanese could not and will not take anymore, those 18 years old got something which was constantly climbing on Mina's nerves. Deciding to talk to the Principal about this issue seems the ONLY way to resolve it. Maybe they'll be given some warnings, but at least the fear of losing grades will make them a bit attentive to her.

As she passed few classes in the way to reach the principal's office, there she saw those two again. And for the first time, she saw a whole new expression on their faces. The plain - poker faces held something which was far from something which Mina had thought of them.

In the basketball court, Chaeyoung just had her shot, her smile reaching till her ears, her brown eyes shining brightly under the sunlight, as her dimples flexes onto her skin. She saw her smiling and running towards Tzuyu, the latter who held the same smile before hugging her and then giving a "high-five", they were smiling and that's all what matter to Mina. They weren't some sick psychos, she have thought of. They might be not good in class but they are good at sports and she might work with them by giving them detention. Yes, that might be a good idea.

Every student is different, everyone of them holds a past which they shouldn't have lived, and their might be another unfortunate past too.

Instead of going to the principal's cabin, she turned her direction as she walked towards the basketball court, fenced with metal net with enough space in each of the diamond - kite shaped to put ones palm in.

What Mina have noticed, that both of them weren't playing as a team, but they were playing against a team as a duo and still winning.

The smile on Chaeyoung's face whenever she'd shoot, the way she'd get irritated by Tzuyu teasing her, the way she'd run and purely in a passionate way would control the ball. It was something which Mina never imagined. There was nothing more than admiration about Chaeyoung. And of course, not as anything else, but a teacher. A teacher admiring her student. Many teachers do that, and many teacher dont.

The guilt rushed inside her as she thought how immaturely she acted towards both the girls, and unnoticed their real talent. They surely didn't played like an eighteen year old, they were so good that it felt like the only thing they did since they were kids was to play basketball.

A female student passed by her, as she bowed to her teacher.

Student : "good afternoon miss"

Mina lightly bowed and looked at the girl. The class President and one of her student, Shin Ryujin, someone who's great at sports PLUS answers almost every question in class. A Harmoine Granger, with a sporty look to be exact.

Mina : "Afternoon. Hey, why aren't Tzuyu and Chaeyoung that active and enthusiastic in the class."

Ryujin : "No one knows that miss, but the only time they'd smile and be their real self is while playing basketball. I think both unnies love basketball"

Mina : "unnie? But you are in the same grade."

Rijin : "yes. But they both failed 3 times."

Mina :"3 times. Do you know the reason why?"

Rijin : "I don't know. But they all said that once these two girls along with 6 more girls were topper of the school. And all rounder too"

Mina just nodded.

Mina : "Thank you"

They both were all rounder. They were topper what actually happened with them?!

Days passed... It's been 1 month since Mina joined the school she became close friends with two of the teacher im nayeon and yoo jeongyeon.

Nayeon introduced jeongyeon. They usually eat lunch together. But there is still a question in Mina's mind.
'what happened to them? '

Whenever she talk to nayeon or jeongyeon there is something new she got to know about either chaeyoung or tzuyu. Like chaeyoung like strawberries soo much , she is great in art, she sleeps with her mouth agape, tzuyu can speak Chinese, she loves to eat breads, she love dogs and more and more.

She really don't know how they know soo much about them.

Chaeyoung and tzuyu still sleeps in class.

Things were pretty same, except one thing. Chaeyoung's new desire.

In her previous class, she noticed her new Japanese teacher. It was just a glance but that one glance spoke the splendid beauty of Mina. Her face was perfectly designed by God. It was like, she's overfilled with beauty and now, she's letting her beauty drip. No wonder why many boys liked her.

Chaeyoung, really wants to look at her perfectly designed teacher, she just was attracted towards her beauty. She felt like it'd be a crime to ignore her. But who cares? She has done many things which comes under the category of criminal offenses. As she looks at her teacher, slowly her eyes started to flicker, the burning sensation and smoothly she fell asleep again.