13

As the movie started becoming more and more horror the gap between the two also started becoming less and less and now there is no gap Mina was holding the pillow with all her might. Chaeyoung noticed it.

"hold it you'll afraid a little less" chaeyoung said and showed her hand to mina. Mina immediately did what she told.

They both felt warm hands wrapped around there own hands. Both hands were soft as feather.

When the ghost suddenly appear at movie Mina hugged chaeyoung. Chaeyoung blushed crazily. Mina hide her face on chaeyoung's broad shoulders. And wrapped her arms around the young girl waist.

As chaeyoung was about to wrap her arms around the Mina. The older women felt embarrassed and started unwrapping her arms. But this time chaeyoung is quick enough to hold Mina's hands.

"uhmm? " Mina gave her a questioning look.
"i-if y-you are af-raid you can h-hold me like t-this" chaeyoung said and turn her face towards the movie.

Mina chuckled how the younger one stuttered for saying this line. She kept her hands around chaeyoung's waist. Whenever a horror scene arrives she just hide her face on chaeyoung's shoulder.

In chaeyoung embrace her house became home. It's safest place she have ever felt in this world. Sweet strawberry smell from the younger girls body even though she was wearing Mina's clothes.

Mina loves this smell, Mina loves this touch and most importantly Mina loves this girl.

Last scene is going on and as we all know that last scenes of horror movie is the scariest part of the movie. Or little cub also got scared and close her eyes and turn her face towards Mina's side.

When Mina felt this she put her head to see what the younger one is actually doing she found that chaeyoungs face is on her side and her eyes are close. And her hands were wrapped around Mina's back.

Mina let out a chuckle. "Cub see now who is afraid" as Mina said those words chaeyoung open her eyes and found that there faces were just centimeters away.

Mina smile suddenly fade away as she saw there face gap is soo less.

Again this time they both were lost in each others eyes. Chaeyoung's gaze shifted to Mina's lips. Those soft and shining lips she want to touch them.

When chaeyoung noticed that Mina's eyes are also on the younger ones lips. She started coming more close to Mina's face.

Mina looked in the young girls eyes. There is nothing like lust. It's just.... Love, Love and love for her.

Chaeyoung gently put her lips on Mina's don't know what to do now. But the older one knows what to do.

She parted her lips and cover the younger one lips by her own. Chaeyoung was shocked by her TEACHER action. She just thought she is the only one here wanted to do this.

Those soft lips. Those noticeable heartbeats. Those hands which are still wrapped around each others body.

They kissed the butterflies they come alive again. They parted for air.

They both looked in each others eyes again. Those eyes which were full of love a minute ago is now full of lust.

Mina pushed chaeyoung on the bed and climbed on top of her.

"mi-" chaeyoung was cutted by soft pair of lips against her.
She hold the waist of the older girl and found that her actions are no more in control of herself.

Chaeyoung slide her hands into the older ones top to feel the soft skin against her hands.

Now her hand is roming on the bare skin of her teacher. Her hands reached till the bra of her teacher she wanted to unbuckle it but she knows this ain't right.

She pull from the kiss.
"I am sorry Minari... But this is not right" chaeyoung said and sat on the bed again.

"it's okay" Mina said and smiled. Chaeyoung hugged Mina and put her head on Mina's shoulder. Mina hugged her back.

'is this the right time?' chaeyoung thought.
"Mina..." Mina got a little scared because it's the first time chaeyoung is calling her by her real name. But it still sounds safe.

"hmm?"
"I love you" chaeyoung said.
"I love you too my sweet chaeyoungie" Mina said and pecked on chaeyoung's cheek. Making her blush.

Movie got ended but Mina didn't let chaeyoung to go to her home. She said her to play some video games with her. And who can tell no to someone like Mina.