27

Jihyo, Momo, dahyun, Sana booked one room for 5 of them. In a hotel for taking a bath.

Sana called Mina and everybody present in the room even 10months Haneul is listening to their conversation very seriously. Jihyo commanded Sana to keep the phone on speaker so they can also hear  what will Mina say about allowing them to stay at her house.

(simple font for Sana and Italic one for Mina)

Hey Sana unnie!

Hello Mina... How are you

I am totally fine unnie. What about you?

I am good. How is your married life?

Nice.

Mina actually I need your help.

Ney! Go on unnie

I am here at Bussan

(I know chaeyoung told me)  okay! So?

Can you allow me and my few friends to stay at your home. For 1 -2 week.

(if I'll allow them to stay here. J-hope can harass them. And what if Chaeyoung saw me with them? I can't say no to her. She is my close friend.)

It's okay if you don't wan-

No no unnie it's not like that. You can stay at my farm house. If you don't mind.

Of course Mitang we don't mind.

Okay! So I'll text you address of my place. Then I'll take you to my farm house.

No problem and Thanks Mina.

(chaeyoung is coming at my home now for meeting me. What if they'll see each other again. Chaeyoung will doubt on me. I think I should tell Sana unnie. I trust her.)  Unnie!

Ney! Mitang

I have something to tell you.

Yes you can go on.

When you'll reach my house. I'll tell you.

Mina said and hunged the call.

"is she is always weird like this" Momo asked.

"I don't know"

"okay!"