25

Tzuyu gathered all her courage and step inside.

As soon as Sana watched tzuyu she ran towards her and hugged her.

"Tzuyu-ah" Sana crash her body on younger ones body.
She hugged her. "Tzuyu-ah I missed you" Sana said while hugging tzuyu.

Tzuyu missed this hug. The scent. The warmth of the older girl. Her voice and most importantly she missed Sana. Her girl. Her one and only love. This time she want to hug the older girl back. But the nights she cried. Nights she was awake because of Sana. She remember when she almost die by cutting her nerves because of the older girl. How can she let go those hurts. She didn't responded. She holds Sana's shoulder and pushed her back.

"what happened tzuyu? Chaeyoung was also not talking to me properly. And now you to... What exactly happened to you two?" Sana asked looking direct in younger girls eyes which is filled with anger, happiness, confusion, Love and tears at the same time.

"leave!" it's the only word that escaped from the younger ones mouth.

"but-"

"I said LEAVE!" this time Tzuyu's voice is full of anger. Tears are rolling on her cheeks. She wiped them roughly.

"Tzuyu what happened? Do you have doubt on me that I am in a relationship with other girl. It's not I didn't see a girl after I left you. I swear Tz-" Sana got closer to tzuyu and try to hold her hand. Tzuyu was fast enough to pull her hand out of the warm hand.

"please leave me Sana... I am not the tzuyu you left..."

Sana left all the hopes. She thought Tzuyu got another girl. "did you find someone else?" Sana asked and grabbed her luggage.

"why should I tell you... Do you know I cry every night. I am avoiding each and every place we went together. I can't sleep. Every day and every night it's you in my mind in my head and in my heart. I feel like a fool thinking that you'll come one day. Yes you came back but after 3 years... I have truly loved you... But I don't think you do... " tzuyu said all those feelings she was feeling.

"I am sorry tzuyu... It's all my fault I shouldn't have left you... I am really sorry... Please forgive me" Sana said and grip on her luggage become more tighter.

Sana was about to left when she turn around and saw Tzuyu's back is still facing her.

"tzuyu this is my last question... Are you in love with other girl? " Sana asked. Tzuyu just shook her head Sana closed the door and left.

Sana check in, in a hotel.

As tzuyu heard the door closing she collapsed on the floor and started crying.
She didn't realise that she slept on the floor.

On the other hand Sana entered the hotel with her puffy eyes. And entered the room. As soon as she entered the room she started crying. Crying her lungs out. Crying like there is no tomorrow.

Next morning Sana woke up and dialed jihyo's number.

=hello!  (a sleepy Jihyo replied)
Hello Jihyo come to Korea as soon as possible (Sana said her voice is still week)
=Sana what happen your voice is week.
Just come here as soon as possible Jihyo (this time Sana shouted)
=alright! But I have a meeting tomorrow it's soo important.
Nothing is important then our Tzuyu and chaeyoung.
=Sana what happened to them. Are they fine
They are physically fine but mentally I don't think soo... Please come back. We need our family back (Sana said and started crying again)
=hey cool down sana. I'll leave from the first flight.

Sana then called Momo.
=hellloooo Sana what's up
Come to Korea with dahyun right now.
=bu-
I said please. (as soon as Momo heard that week voice she agreed for coming back to Korea with dahyun)

She tried to call nayeon and jeongyeon but as they both have changed the number she can't reach to them...

'Tzuyu I am the first one to left the home. And broke our family now I'll be the one who will try to take family back' sana thought.