7

"Son Chaeyanoung and Chou tzuyu do stay back after school." Mina said and left the class.

<AFTER SCHOOL>
chaeyoung and tzuyu getting out of the class when Mina stopped them.

"I told you that to stay back after school" Mina said in her not so angry voice.

"tzuyu you can go I'll do it." chaeyoung said and tzuyu left before leaving.

"take care cub" tzuyu said and left.

"I said both of you. Not just you and why did you tell her to depart" Mina asked and crossed her arms.

"it's none of your business Myoui Mina or Penguin" chaeyoung said and smirked.

"don't you have manners to how to talk to your teachers"

"ani- do you have any problem"

"yes! Write 30 times that 'I will talk to my teacher with respect'"

"what if I'll say no"

"then I'll make you stay back for continuous 30 days. The choice is up to you Son Chaeyoung "

"Aish..." chaeyoung ruffle her hair. And sat on the bench.

"take this" Mina said while passing chaeyoung copy.

Mina saw at chaeyoung's copy.

"eww... Your English hand writing is soo messy" mina said.

"yes do you have a problem"

Mina stand behind chaeyoung and holds her and started writing on the paper.

She was teaching her how to write but chaeyoung's eyes were somewhere else.

Chaeyoung got melted by Mina's touch. For the first time her heart fluttered.

Chaeyoung was staring at Mina's face she was noticing each and every detail Mina's face is having.

The moles on her nose, forehead ,cheeks and everywhere.

Mina turn her face and there nose touched.

Chaeyoung and Mina's hurt is fluttering. Butterflies in there stomachs arrived out of nowhere and for them they are lost in each others eyes.

"uhmm... It's a homework w-write it 20 times and show me in tomorrow's extra class" Mina said and started collecting her stuff and headed outside.

'what happened in my heart and stomach' chaeyoung and Mina thought at the same time.

Both girls are aware of the word LOVE but none of them experienced it. But they are on there way.

Whole day Mina and chaeyoung keep thinking about there small interaction.

"cub you are smiling for no reason" tzuyu hit Chae's head with chopsticks.

"Yoda!! Our teacher looks soo beautiful that literature teacher"

"are you crushing on her."

"I think soo"

"just be safe and careful.okay?" chaeyoung nodded.

"I am going to complete my homework." chaeyoung said as she finished the dinner.

"C-chaeyoung are you going to pass the e-examination" tzuyu asked which caused chaeyoung to think a second.

"no... " chaeyoung said.

"but I just know that I like her" she added.