29

•FLASHBACK•
nayeon and jeongyeon are in the same school. But never noticed each other.

One day they both have chemistry class so nayeon sat beside jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon is busy enjoying the outside scenery until she noticed some moment beside her...

She turn her face to find a beautiful girl sitting next to her.

"oh! Sorry is this seat is reserved for someone?" nayeon asked jeongyeon just shook her head.

Whole lecture Jeongyeon was busy starring at the girl beside her. She don't know her name. Nothing about her. It's strange feeling she was feeling right now.

It was the first time she was carelessly starring at someone without any reason.

She like the way how the latter is making notes. Listening to teacher and everything.

But unaware what is going inside her.

Nayeon was unaware of this whole thing.

<LUNCH BREAK>
jeongyeon was eating her lunch alone. As her friend Lisa and Rosê have some work to do.

She was busy eating her lunch and scrolling through social media at the same time.

She saw another plate in front of her plate.

"hey!" same girl who sat with jeongyeon approached her. Jeongyeon almost choked the food.

"h-hello"

"so we should start from today or from tomorrow?" latter asked. Jeongyeon was confused..
"what? "

"our assignment" latter said.

"which assignment"

"are you deaf or something. Teacher make us pair for working on the assignment"
Jeongyeon just said 'O' and focused on her food again.

"by the way my name is IM NAYEON" nayeon said as she pull her hands towards jeongyeon for a handshake.

Later took her hand as their skin came in contact jeongyeon felt like she got an electric shock.

She suddenly pull her her towards her self.

"how do you know my name? " jeongyeon asked.

"I can read" nayeon said while pointing towards jeongyeons name tag.

They both became soo close after that assignment.

Jeongyeon is still feeling those strange things in her stomach.

13 years YOO JEONGYEON is unaware that she already fell for 14 years IM NAYEON.

Year passed and their friendship became more and more stronger. But still Jeongyeon is unaware about her strange feelings for nayeon.

One day when jeongyeon was watching a love story she thought may be she like nayeon?  But... Do same gender can fall in love with each other?

She searched on this topic a little until she found that yes! Same gender can fall in love with each other.

Next day to finally confirm her feelings towards nayeon , Jeong asked her father about this...

Yoo family is having dinner.

"dad! " 14 years jeongyeon spoke.
"yes! Jeong"
"what is love?"

All 4 members her mother father and her both older sister chuckled from the question of the youngest one.

"love can't be define... It's just feelings" jeongyeon's mom answered.

"you smile ear to ear when your love is around you. You feel safe when love is around you. You feel ticklish when love touches you. Your heart beat increases automatically when you are with your love. It's sweeter then a candy when your love talk to you. When you are not with him you'll feel lonely even if you are walking on a crowded street. You want to stop the time when you are with him. You can leave the world behind just for him. You just want to see his smile more then anything" jeongyeon father described with a bright smile on his face.

"do you feel this? "

"yes unnie I feel all those things" jeongyeon said in excitement.

"by the way Jeong who is that lucky guy" her another unnie asked.

"unnie she is not a guy. Her name is Im nayeon. She is soo beautiful. I love her." after hearing that all went in shock.

Jeongyeon's father suddenly got up and entered jeongyeon's room.
Innocent jeongyeon can't understand what is happening so she let do her father whatever he wants...

She is happy as her parents and unnie was happy a minute ago while talking with her...

After 10 minutes Mr. Yoo came down with a luggage in his hand...

"get out! And don't show your dirty face ever again. You are a SIN" her father said as he throw her luggage and pushed her out off the house

"but appa what did I do? " jeongyeon said with her eyes full of tears.

"you love a GIRL." those were the last words she heard from her father.