22

@SCHOOL
<LUNCH BREAK>
"can't you stop" nayeon said and irritation can easily sense in her voice.
"no. I'll not" jeongyeon teased her back.

"unnies when you'll grow up. You are married now" tzuyu said and started to focus on her lunch again.

"sorry Tzuyu we can't grow up like you. And we both are satisfied with our height" nayeon said.

"unnie she is not talking about your heights.she is talking about MATURITY" chaeyoung said. and laugh.

"oh... When I'll get mature do I look pretty?"

"bunny I love you .You look pretty 24x7. Now please keep quite" jeongyeon said to make nayeon silent. nayeon stopped eating and clinged to jeongyeon's arm.

"and by the way Tzuyu we are not married YET! " Jeongyeon clarified.

"but wae? Unnie. You said that you'll marry her as soon as you will turn 23 and I think you both are 24 and 25" tzuyu said.

"please stop clinging" nayeon said to mina who was clinging onto chaeyoung's arm.

"yaah! Unnie don't say like that you are making us embarrass. And please see what you are doing. You are too clinging to hyung" chaeyoung said and Mina got away from chaeyoung's arm. As she was embarrass.

"hehe"

"yes! Tzuyu I said that but do you remember the exact line it was 'as soon as I'll turn 23 I'll marry Nayeon and Chaeyoung will be my maid of honor and Tzuyu will be Nayeon's maid of honor. And the rest have to stand in front of me when we will kiss'" jeongyeon reminded her words. And all nodded.

"minari~ can we go to beach today?" chaeyoung asked Mina. Before Mina could answer tzuyu pocked in between.

"please miss Myoui go with her. As soon as she reach home she started talking with you and started laughing like crazy. What jokes do you tell her? " tzuyu said or REQUESTED.

Chaeyoung blushed and Mina chuckled.

"okay cub let's go to beach. After school. Okay? " Mina asked and chaeyoung smiled from eye to eye.

"look how our cub is smiling" nayeon said and ruffled chaeyoung's hair.