26

"why she told us to be HERE? " dahyun asked her girlfriend.

"how can I know baby?"

They waited in a restaurant for 10 minute until a similar figure arrived.

"Jihyo unniee..." dahyun rushed to Jihyo and gave her a hug.
"Dahyunie! Still that much of energy ugh? " jihyo hugged her back.

Momo is still concentrating on her food.
Jihyo approached her.
"you BOTH didn't change" Jihyo said.

Momo took last bite of her jokobal. And hugged Jihyo.
"Long time eomma" Momo joked.
"I think you got a brother" Jihyo said while pointing towards kids trolley behind her.

Both couple look at each other in shock.

"don't tell me unnie it's your baby" dahyun said as she rushed towards the trolley.

Jihyo smiled and nodded.

"omo he is soo cute!" momo said while lifting the baby up.

"what's his name?" dahyun asked while playing with the baby in her girlfriends arms.

"Kang Haneul" Jihyo said proudly.

"soo... You are also KANG jihyo" Momo teased.

"yaah! Momo-ya when will you stop teasing me."

"by the way where is the one who called us. Miss Minatozaki Sana? " Jihyo said and chuckled

"we don't know we are also waiting for her. And where is 2Yeon our parents and their kids Chaeyoung and Tzuyu?" Dahyun asked.

"I don't know but I can sense it's something fishy."Jihyo said while settling her stuff.

"Yes! Me to when Sana called me she was crying" momo said as she placed the kid in his trolley and started pushing it near her.

After a while Sana arrived with her puffy eyes which are covered with her glasses.

"Yaa Sana-ya you called us to arrive here just to wait for you" momo said in irritated Tone

Sana didn't responded she just sat on the chair.

This sight is rare for the girls. They have always seen a jolly and bubbly Sana. Who never cry just laugh. But seeing this side of Sana make them worried.

"Sana Chan what happened... Are you fine" Jihyo said while passing Sana a glass full of water. Sana shook her head.

"unnie... You know you can tell us anything" dahyun said and Sana burst into tears.

All 3 girls started comforting her. After 5 minutes Sana finally calm down.

Sana narrated everything that took place last night. How tzuyu reacted when she saw Sana. How Chaeyoung reacted when she saw Sana. Each and every word escaped from Tzuyu's mouth is like an arrow escaped from a bow that hits the bull's-eye which is Sana's heart.

Those 3 girls who arrived who's mood were full of fun now turned into a downhearted thing.

"let's talk to them... I know chaeyoungie she can't ignore me... I am her best friend" dahyun said while having tears in her eyes.

"you can't... They'll not talk to you." Sana said.

"it's our mistake. We are the one who wants money. But we forgot that we have a family too... Nayeon unnie, Jeongyeon , chaeyoung and Tzuyu... We almost forgot that they exist... Let's make the family AGAIN" Jihyo said and put her palm on the table.

All 3 joined it.

"but what we will do? "
"let's stay in my friends house. She is kind. She was my neighbor in Japan. She shifted here few months ago. Her name is Myoui Mina." Sana suggested and the remaining nodded.

On the other hand Tzuyu woke up by Chaeyoung.
Tzuyu slept on the floor whole night.
She didn't realise because she was crying the night away.

"Yoda... Are you fine? "chaeyoung asked.
Tzuyu nodded.

Tzuyu realised that she didn't go back to her job.

"you and miss Myoui were in the shop whole night? "
Chaeyoung nodded with a smile.

"you should wake me up...its my job"

"it doesnt matter... You earn money for US so why only you should do work."

"but what about miss Myoui?"

"I forced her to get back to home. But she said she want to spend some time with me..."

"thank you"

"no need... By the way what happened last night? "

"I just told Sana to get out of the house and never come back"

"tzuyu... I know that you still can't move on from her... Why you are pushing away when she is tryna be with you... We can start our family again... Today Nayeon and Jeongyeon unnie will also be back here"

"I know chaeyoung... I just can't bare the hurt anymore... I am hurt... I am soo hurt" chaeyoung hugged tzuyu.

Suddenly their door bell ring and the door opens automatically.

"WE ARE HERE!! " nayeon shouted.

"yaah! Help me to carry some stuff." Jeongyeon poke from behind.

Chaeyoung and tzuyu laughed and helped them.