14

They both spend there day by playing random video games. And Mina invited chaeyoung, tzuyu, nayeon and jeongyeon on her birthday party which is on Monday.

"I can't come" chaeyoung said as Mina said to attend her birthday party.
"hey Chaeng i know why are you denying my invitation it's because of nayeon and jeongyeon unnie. Right?" chaeyoung just nodded.

"Chaeng listen... " Mina said as she take a hold of younger girls hand and caressed it smoothly.

"if they don't love you why would have they stayed here?" Mina asked. This question caught chaeyoung off-guard.

"for me. Just try to talk to them. Okay? " Mina asked and chaeyoung look in her lovers eyes and nodded.

"I will come but I am not sure about tzuyu"
"explain her things that I have explained to you... " Mina said and pecked on her student cheek. Making younger one blush.

<Chaeyoung's home>
"hey tzu"
"hmm" tzuyu said as she continue to count her monthly salary provided today.
"I have something important to talk with you" the older girl said and sat in front of tzuyu on bed.
"hmm"
"you are invited in Mina's birthday. And luckily it's on this Sunday soo would you come."

"this is important?"
"yes... Please tzu...please... Please" chaeyoung look at the younger girl with her puppy eyes.

"alright stop it. I'll come now you can go and sleep I have night shift today so I will be late."  tzuyu said and put the money in her locker.

"there is just a little just like a little problem." chaeyoung said and got a little afraid by thinking what will be tzuyu reaction.

"don't say little. Whenever you said its just a little problem it's the biggest problem" chaeyoung pouted making younger one chuckle.

"okay... Go on.. What's it. Is that about you need a help in choosing a gift for your MI-NA-RI" tzuyu teased by imitating the older ones Tone.

"aniyooo.... " chaeyoung whined.

"then?"

"a-actually n-nayeon unnie and j-jeongyeon unnie willbealsothere" chaeyoung speed up the last sentence but enough that younger one will understand.

" no not at all.... I'll rather die" tzuyu said and started collecting her stuffs needed for her night shift.

"please tzuyu... Please just for me. Let's just once talk to them"

"chaeyoung can't you remember what they did to us." this time tone of tzuyu is annoyed.

It took one hour to make tzuyu available at Mina's party. At last tzuyu gave up and said yes to talk to NAJEONG.