10

<Thursday>
After extra class Mina and chaeyoung parted there ways to there respected homes.

'I don't have food at home. I have to walk to market' Mina sighed and start walking towards market.

A black normal car stopped in front of her.

"Hey! Mina" nayeon said.
"oh! Nayeon unnie" Mina bowed.
"where are you going. Want us to drop? " jeongyeon asked from the driving seat.

"thank you unnie. I am going to market dont worry I'll manage" Mina said and bowed to them.

"we are also going there. You can join us" after forcing Mina to join them Mina finally sat in the car.

"Mina we want to say you thank you" nayeon said and turn her face backwards to face Mina.

"you gave me a ride I should be thankful"

"it's not about the ride. It's about chaeyoung. We saw her smiling after a long period of time just because of you"

"there is nothing to thank unnies I actually enjoys her company"

"yes! She is the best company to everyone"

"and we think she likes you. The way she is around you is different."

"ugh..? Unnies I am already married what if she really likes me. What she will do?"

"hey!  Don't be scared. The truth is chaeyoung is still a kid from heart so don't worry she'll not kill your husband" jeongyeon joked and started laughing.

"yaa!...  Yoo Jeongyeon keep your lame jokes to yourself" nayeon said or screamed.

"I am sorry baby. It will not happen again" jeongyeon said and smiled and focused again on driving while listening to there chats.

"actually I want to talk to you about something s-serious" Mina said while fiddling with her fingers.

"you can share anything you want Mina. We are always here for you"

"can we talk at a café or somewhere else about it"

"okay! There is a café on our way we will stop our car there. Okay? " jeongyeon asked and both nodded.

The ride went with Mina listening to either music or jeongyeon teasing nayeon and nayeon always attacking back.

<CAFÉ>
They asked for coffee with some cheese cake.

And started to talk.

"what is the thing you want to say Mina you can continue now" nayeon said while taking a sip from her cold coffee and concentrating on Mina's face.

"I don't know how to say it? " Mina said and started making a ring on her coffee's mug surface.

"with your mouth" jeongyeon said making nayeon to gave her an angry glare.
"I am sorry" jeongyeon said while raising her hands.

"you can continue... Mina"

"you both know that I am married. I l-love someone else... " Mina said and look down again.

"ugh? "

"2 years ago I was forced to marry the CEO of Jeans & Jeon company. My father is a CEO of Myoui group of shirts in Japan so for business he make me marry to the CEO of Jeans & Jeon company. I tried to oppose but he didn't listen to me." tears started to appear in Mina's eyes. Mina wanted to say everything she got through but it's not compulsory as its not related to the topic she is going to start.

"weeks ago I realised that I love someone else" Mina said and this time she directly looked in the older women's eye.

"Mina are you sure you LOVE her. It's not any kind of attraction or addiction. Are you aware about the word LOVE? " jeongyeon asked and Mina nodded.

"I know it's love I have never felt it though but being with her I realised what it is"

"Mina what if your husband will find out that you are already in love with someone"

"it doesn't matter. He use to come to home just for chilling with his friends or after drinking too much or If he is frustrated and he is on business trip right now for somedays"

"does he like you? Because if he likes you you'll have to face more problems but if he didn't then it can go smoothly"

"no... He just use to talk to me when... " Mina got silent thinking for words.
"when he have to beat me" Mina said making the older ones to widen there eyes.

"those bruises on your faces were caused by HIM?? " mina just nodded at Nayeon's question.

"we will help you. If the one you love will loves you back we will file a case against him and he will be behind the bars and you'll get divorce with him and you can marry the girl you love" jeongyeon said.

"not a bad idea jeong" nayeon said and kissed her wife's cheek.

"haha I know" Mina just nodded in agreement it's not a bad idea though.

They all left from the café and did shopping together while dropping Mina at her house nayeon rolled down her window .

"by the way Mina"
"hmm? "
"is she someone we know?" nayeon asked as she noticed how Mina was interested in knowing about chaeyoung and tzuyu's past.
Mina nodded and blushed crazily.
"it's our cub, right? " jeongyeon said and Mina nodded again.

"haha... You have a nice choice. You like her from the starting right? " this time Mina shook her head.

"I just found my self into her a week ago. She is c-cute" Mina said and waved at them and started walking fast to avoid the older teasing and gaze.

"they will look good together Nabong"
"of course they will just like us" nayeon said and clinged to jeongyeons arm.

"I love you Yoo Nayeon"
"I love you too Yoo Jeongyeon"