11

<FRIDAY>
"hey tzu would you like to attend today's extra class" chaeyoung asked tzuyu shook her head.
"why would I disturb you 2 love birds" tzuyu teased and started to walk.
"Minari~ will like if you'll also attend her class. Pleaseeee" chaeyoung said as cutely as possible.
"Arraseo!"

<EXTRA CLASS>
Mina sat in between chaeyoung and tzuyu to teach them.

Tzuyu was not focusing on her studies she was noticing each and every moment between Mina and chaeyoung.

How Mina would smile when chaeyoung became unexpectedly cute.

How both girls blush when there hands touched when they are exchanging pens.

How sometimes they both lost in each others eyes.

There is a distance around 10-12 CM between tzuyu and Mina but there is 1-2 CM gap between the two older one.

Tzuyu realised that it's not just her best friend who is fool in love with her teacher, her teacher is also whipped for the younger one.

They both don't flirt with each other but still they are able to show there attraction towards each other.

'Cub found best pair for her' tzuyu thought and stare at MiChaeng who were lost in there on world laughing on something the younger one is not aware of.

"Thank you Minari~" chaeyoung said and bowed and turn her face to tzuyu to reciprocate what the older one have done. Tzuyu took the sign and suddenly bowed to her teacher.
"Thank you min-" tzuyu was cut off by a slap on her back.
"you are not allowed to call her that. Call her miss myoui" chaeyoung said and glare at her.

"I am sorry miss Myoui thank you for today" tzuyu said and bowed again.

"bye cub. Bye tzuyu." Mina said and started packing her stuffs on the table.

"CUB" Mina said as she remember something. Chaeyoung turn around she was standing on the line of the class door. Chaeyoung ran towards Mina.

"tomorrow...at 10 am? " mina asked how chaeyoung can forget this day. She was waiting for Saturday since Wednesday. She is excited to watch a movie with the one she love.

"okay... Where should we meet? " chaeyoung asked and gripped her bag strap a little tighter due to nervousness.

"at my house" Mina said.

"aren't we going to watch the movie at theatre?"

"I am sorry but I don't like to go to theatres,malls and all those places. But if you want we can go" Mina asked.

"no. No I also don't like it."

"okay so give me your number I'll text you my address"

Chaeyoung blushed as a red well roped tomato and gave Mina her number.

They both bid goodbye and chaeyoung exited the school with tzuyu. 

"no. No. I also don't like" tzuyu mimic chaeyoung and teased her.
"yaah!  Tzuyu-ah" she playfully smacked on tzuyus back.

"I think you were the one who told me a day ago that you wanted to go to mall" tzuyu teased her again.

"I don't remember" chaeyoung lied and started walking faster to avoid more teasings