4 ✔

Tzuyu : "Chae,  you coming?"

The taller one shakes Chaeyoung a bit, and patiently waited for her response. Their last lecture just got ended and now everyone is either going to their friends house, to a karaoke, or for study sessions, but Chaeyoung, she never leaves the school premises for these pety reasons.

Chaeyoung : "You go ahead. I'll just sleep a bit"

Understanding the situation tzuyu nodded and left for home.

Chaeyoung usually do this. Whenever she's tired, she'd just sleep in the class, or in fact wherever she's comfortable, wherever she could get that little sleep, she's fine. Though, not a fan of sleeping anywhere else than her bed, sometimes she just cares about sleep, her night shifts are pulling the hell out of her. But, who complaints, night shifts pay more than day shifts.

Mina was going home when she saw chaeyoung sleeping on the desk. It's the fifth time she is seeing chaeyoung sleeping in class after school hours.

Mina sighed and turn her heels to principals office. She knocked the door.

Principal : "yes you may come in"

Mr. JYP or Park Jinyoung the director and the principal of JYP school in which mina is a teacher.

Mina bowed.

Mina : "Sir, I want to inform you about two students of my grade, 12th"

JYP : "is it Son Chaeyoung and Chou tzuyu"

Mina nodded. The level of fame these two have collected without doing a single thing, excepts sleeping and again doing nothing, is sometimes or many times suprising to mina.

JYP : "Mina I know what you will ask. Their complaints of misbehavior started to raise the previous year. I really dont know the reason, we tried the psychologist part, asking them to meet the school counselor, but it's all in vain"

Mina : "Chaeyoung always sleeps in class after school hours, and during school hours. Putting the misbehavioral part aside, they could be into something which can be dangerous to them"

JYP : "I don't know the reason behind it. But jeongyeon and nayeon almost begged me to allow her to stay in school for few more hours until she wants. And details about them.... well, let's say that they've been in this school since I could remember. They were amongst the TOP school students, teachers blindly believed that they'll be the one entering seoul university. But, since their other six friends have graduated, they weren't the same"

Jyp said which made the younger one knit her brows.

Mina : "It's all because of friends?!"

JYP : "Hmm, Nayeon-ssi and Jeongyeon-ssi were among her best peers, best friends what this generation likes to be called"

Mina : "nayeon and jeongyeon unnie are their friends?"

JYP : "Were. They all use to live together in a single apartment. Even I can recognize those days as good days"

Mina nodded and bowed and went to her house after discussing some more of her extracurricular activities. She just can't stop thinking about those two, what could've happened to eighteen? Year old kids to make them into it. The thoughts were harder to erase.

Arriving at her house, she saw her husband, Jung Kuyeong, sitting there with his friends. His legs on the centre table, as his right hand holds the beer bottle. Three other male around him, his "friends". All of them were shouting over TV, some football match, which definitely they've betted on. Popcorn scattered around the area, next morning will be a hard one.

She was forcefully married to Jung Kuyeong. Their financial condition was not that great, so her father decided to marry her off, with his rich friend's son.

Her "husband" couldn't care less for her. Her existence was nothing more than the existence of a stranger on the face of the earth.

He's always busy working or chilling. The last time Mina could remember, he talked to her nicely was just before their marriage. Before the vows. Before their first and last kiss. Or at least, a kiss where both of them gave their consent and not one forcing himself to other.