28

"hey" sana said and hugged mina.

"hello" Mina hugged her back.

After getting in, in the house.

"soo Mina she is-" Sana was cut off.

"Jihyo-ssi, she's momo-ssi and she is dahyun-ssi but I don't know about the little boy." Mina said and all were in awe.

"but how DID YOU know?" Sana asked.

"that's what I am going to tell you"

"is it personal?" Sana asked

"it doesn't matter. You all don't keep secrets. Later you'll tell them so I don't have any problem to telling you in front of them" Mina said and smiled.

"a-are you a s-spy" dahyun asked.

"no no I am a teacher" Mina said.

"then how did you?" jihyo said in awe.

"the truth is... Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are my students."

"how can this possible... I think it's "were" because till this date they should graduate" Sana said.

"they are in the last year of school since 3 years"

"are you kidding?" Momo asked and Mina just shook her head.

"let me make you clear" Mina said and all nodded.

"I was a new teacher in the school. I am assigned as home room teacher of chaeyoung and Tzuyu's class. They both just use to sleep in class. So I got a little curious that why they always use to sleep in class? And there own classmates use to call them as unnie and noona. Then I got close to Nayeon unnie which teaches Science and her girlfriend Jeongyeon unnie who teaches Physics education. I didn't realise that when I started falling in love with.... Chaeyoung and w-we ended up dating t-together. That means c-chaeyoung is my g-girlf-friend" Mina said and lowered her head.
"and she told me that you all don't keep secrets" Mina added.

All can't utter a word.

"our chaeyoungie finally found someone" dahyun said and the room filled with happiness.

"but wait a minute" jihyo intruppted.

"Mina-ssi you are married"

"chaeyoung don't know this... Please don't tell her" Mina said with teary eyes.

"what the... Mina-ssi you have to tell her or I'll tell her" dahyun said.

"I will dahyun-ssi... But I can't tell her... When I am with her we both are soo happy and I don't want to ruin our relationship"

"it doesn't matter. Chaeyoung is my best friend... I'll tell her." dahyun screamed and burst into anger.

Suddenly they heard door bell ring.
Mina knew it is chaeyoung.

"I think it's chaeyoung" Mina said and got up.

Girls eyes started sparkling. They waited too long to see their favorite girl in the house.

Mina opened the door.

Chaeyoung hugged her.

"Minariii~ see I bought happy meals for us. With extra ketchup. You love ketchup right?" chaeyoung lifted the bag showing happy meals.

"thank you cub" Mina said and chaeyoung pecked on Mina's cheek.

As soon as chaeyoung entered the house she was in shock.

They all are exchanging glances. All eyes are filled with tears. Younger one eyes is full of anger and older one eyes are of regret. Regret of leaving them. The atmosphere is tensed when Haneul started crying.

Jihyo stood up and started calming him.

Chaeyoung turn around and wanted to leave but Mina hold her wrist.

Chaeyoung looked in her lovers eyes. And she understood what she wants to say.

"I'll come back after a minute" Mina nodded.

All girls were shocked how Mina managed to stop chaeyoung just by looking in her eyes.

"Mina-ssi you have to tell her as soon as possible. She is deeply in love with you." this time dahyun was calm.

Mina nodded.

Chaeyoung get off the apartment and went to the park of the society..

She called tzuyu.

Hello

Tzuyu

What happened?

I saw Jihyo unnie, dahyun unnie, Sana unnie and Momo unnie at Mina's house.
(her voice became week.)

Hey Chae don't cry. If you want to talk to them you can. I know you miss them.

But-

It's up to you  okay? Just don't cry. And just don't force ME to talk to them.

But Tzuyu

I need to go. Byee

Chaeyoung know that tzuyu don't want her to talk with them.

Chaeyoung enters Mina's house.

"hey bro-" dahyun said but chaeyoung ignored and sat beside Mina.

All are not uttering a word.

"how did you all met?" Mina asked to break the ice.

"it's a long story Minari"

"I'll tell you. " Sana said. Mina smiled. Seeing Mina smiling chaeyoung thought of opposing died.