Chapter 2

Annie's POV
I walk into the house. I see Kenzie and she waves at me. I smile and walk over to her. "Come on their playing truth or dare" she says with excitement. "Okay let's go" I say with a giggle. We walk over and sit in the group I watch as Kenzie sits on some boys lap.

"You truth or dare" the boy says looking at me. "Who me?" I say raising an eyebrow. He nods "umm dare?" I say looking at him. "I dare you to make out with Hayden" he says looking at the boy with Kenzie. "Ummm I-I-" Kenzie interrupts me "it's ok go on".

The boy gets up and towers over me. He leans down to me ear. I feel his hot breath on my neck. He whispers "are you sure you want to do this" he looks at me. I look at him and whisper "I don't like to kiss people I don't know" I flick my hair and walk off.

I walk upstairs and see Asher I go to go up to him when I see a girl approach him. I watch as he kissed her. I quickly turn on my heel and walk back down stairs. As I walk down the stairs I trip over my own feet and I fall down the steps. I feel and pair strong arms catch me.

I look up at them "t-thank you". Hayden leans down and whispers into my ear "you still owe me a dare". I look into his eyes. Our eyes lock and it suddenly feels like it's only us in the room. He leans in and my lips brush past his. "Wait....I-I can't...." I say.

"What's wrong?" Hayden says looking into my eyes. "You are with Kenzie and I... I can't hurt her" I say softly. He looks at me "we aren't together..." I look at him. "So what...you just sit there kissing her because..." I look away from his eyes. "Look I kiss a lot of people-" I interrupt him and look back at him."So your a player?!?" I say. "You know what I don't even care anymore" I slip out of his grip and walk away.

I walk up to Kenzie. "I'm going to go home" I say to her. "Ok" she says and walks away. I walk out of the house. I start to walk home. I get in to the house and walk up to my room. I lay down on my bed and drift off to sleep.