Chapter 28

Annie's POV
I ignore his texts. I just can't deal with anyone right now. I mean I thought she had changed and I thought he changed. But I guess not. I don't know what to do. Where do I go from this?

I wake up to my alarm going off. I roll my eyes as I remember I have school. I drag myself out of my bed. I walk over to my closet. I flick through my outfits until I find the perfect one. I put it on and do my hair and light makeup.

I leave the house and start walking to school

I leave the house and start walking to school. As I'm walking I hear someone call my name. "ANNIE!" I turn on my heel and look at the person. "What do you want?!?" I raise an eyebrow. "Please let me explain." I look at him.

"Explain what. How you were making out with another girl at the dance. How can you explain that. You did it Hayden. You can't change what you did. And you can't fix it this time..." I walk away. That hurt to say. I really don't know what to do anymore.

I get into school and walk to my locker. Carson walks up to me. "Hey..." I says as I pull out some books. "So how are you today." I look at him with a blank expression. "How do you think I'm doing?" I close my locker door. "Not good. But better cause I'm here now." He chuckles as I giggle at his comment.

"Yea ok. If you say so. Anyways we have practice after school again. Do you?" I look at him. "Yea we do. Look I'll stay with you at the break so Hayden doesn't annoy you. Ok?" I nod. "Thanks Carson."

We part our ways and walk to class. After a very boring and long day of classes. I have practice. I mean why do we even have to learn about algebra in maths. Like when are we going to use it.

I walk out onto the field and see Carson. I walk over to him and jump on his back. "Boo!" I say as I laugh. "You nearly gave me a heart attack Ann's." I laugh as I get off his back. "Oh sorry I forget you must respect your elders." He looks at me. "I'm not old!" I laugh. "Yea you are you can't even catch me" I laugh as I run away from him.

"Oh you're so dead Annie. I'm coming to get you" he runs after me. As I was running I bump into a hard chest and fall to the ground. "Oh. I'm sorr—oh it's you never mind" I roll my eyes. As Carson runs up to me and picks me up.

"Guess I'm not old if I caught you" he laughs at my annoyed face. "Hey that's not fair I fell" I pout my lips and make puppy eyes. He just laughs at me. I jump down from him. And start running again. "Bet you can't catch me again" I laugh as I run away.

As Carson picks me up. Bella comes walking. "EVERYONE BACK TO PRACTICE. NOW!" I sigh as I walk away from him and over to the cheerleaders. We start our routine. "You are so off! Get it together or get off the team!" She screams at me. Someone is cranky.

"I'm more in time then you are. And you're supposed to be the captain off the team." She looks at me as I roll my eyes. "Don't you dare talk to me like that. You are off the team. Now leave!" I look at her and laugh. "You need me on this team no one else has my skills on this team. Good luck finding someone like me" I walk away.