Chapter 18

Annie's POV
I go into the changing rooms. I pull out my uniform and put it on. I do my makeup and hair.

It was time for the game

It was time for the game. I walked onto the field and we did our routine before it started. I got to say they look hot in their uniforms. It was nearing half time and we were losing by a point.

I watch Hayden catch the ball and run down the side of the field dodging everyone as he goes. He scores a touch down. The whistle was blown for half time and they walk over to us.

"I'm going to go get water" I say as I get up. I don't want be there when Hayden and Bella start Kissing. I come back and we do our half time routine. We sit down and watch the game. In the end we won. I go to the changing room and change into the outfit I brought for the after party with me.

I walk out of the changing room and bump into a hard chest

I walk out of the changing room and bump into a hard chest. "Omg I'm so sorry" he says to me as he helps me up. He must be from the other team. "It's ok" I say as I brush myself off. "I'm Jacob by the way." He shows me a smile. "Annie" I smile.

Hayden walks out of the changing room. "Yo dude leave the girl alone!" He walks over to us. "He didn't do anything wrong. Shouldn't you be sucking Bella's face off like you usually do." I look back at Jacob. "I'm sorry..." I sigh. "It's ok. I can go. See you around Annie" he smiles at me. "Yea see you around Jacob." I smile to myself.

"Why were you talking to him Annie!" He looks mad. "Why do you care. You have a girlfriend. I still can't believe you got back with her after what she did to you. As long as your with her. We can't be friends." I walk off.

I start walking to the party. I finally get to the house. It's massive. I walk in and go over to the girls. We go outside because the team is playing a game. "Ok so if you land the ball in the cup you choose two people to kiss" Bella explains the game.

Bella throws the ball and it lands in the cup. "Annie and Case" my eyes widen. My heart starts racing. I look at Hayden and back at Bella. "Can't it be some one else?" I say hoping she agrees.