Chapter 4

Annie's POV
It's been two days since I nearly kissed Hayden. I mean I think he is going out with Kenzie though. I get up off my bed and go to my closet and get out an outfit. I do my hair and natural makeup.

I get to school to see Kenzie and Hayden making out

I get to school to see Kenzie and Hayden making out. My heart shatters. I don't know why I feel like this about him. I go to my locker and Asher comes up to me. "Hey" he says as he leans against the locker next to me. "What's up?" I say as I zip up my bag and sling across my shoulder. "Me and Jayden are dating" he says with excitement. "I'm happy for you" I say as we walk to class.

I sigh and look down at the floor. "What's wrong Ann's?" He asks. I look at him "it's nothing..." I say as we get into class. After four very boring classes it's finally lunch. Lately I've been spending a lot of time on the roof. I go up to the roof and feel my phone buzz in my back pocket.

I take it out and answer it. "Hey kenz what's up?" I say. "We are going to a party on Friday!!" She with a squeal. "Again?" I say to her. "Yes again and we are going shopping after school Oki byeeee" and then she hung up.

I hear the door open and the boy from the mall comes out. "Johnny?" I say raising an eyebrow. "Hey Annie!" He says as he walks closer to me. He grabs my waist. "What are you doing—" he smashes his lips against mine. I try my best to pull away but he's to strong. I whimper as I hear the door open.

I feel him being dragged off me and I fall to the ground. Hayden starts to punch Johnny. "S-stop HAYDEN STOP PLEASE" I say with tears in my eyes. He stops and looks at me. "Did he hurt you?" He asks concerned. "Why do you care you're dating Kenzie" I snap back. "We aren't together!" He says.

"Well it sure looks that way, you know I'm sick of this always being second best to everyone enjoy sucking each other's faces off because I'm done with you" I say harshly to him. "Annie I—" I interrupt him "just don't Hayden please" and I walk off.

After me and Kenzie went shopping I went home and fell asleep on my bed while I watched a movie on my tv.