Chapter 15

Annie's POV
I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off. I roll out of my bed and walk over to my closet. I pull out an outfit. I put it on and do my hair.

I was still in shock after what had happened yesterday

I was still in shock after what had happened yesterday. I don't feel comfortable in my own skin anymore. I go downstairs and head out of the house.

As I walk in to school I see Hayden and Bella fighting. It looks pretty heated to me. I walk past them and go to my locker. "Hey" Jayden says with a wave as she walks up to me. "Hey..." I whisper as I pull out some books. "Are you ok?" She asked concerned. "Yesterday....when you found me. I had woken up before then and I was bleeding. Who cleaned me up?" I ask. "Hayden took you to the nurse and she cleaned you up...look if you want to talk about what happened I'm here. It's okay to be weak. You don't always have to act strong in front of us." I smile at her slightly as she finished talking. "Thanks" I close my locker and we walk away.

As we walk to class Kenzie runs up to us. "do you think they broke up yet?" She say with a squeal. "Who" Jayden and I say in sync. "Hayden and Bella. They were fighting. You see Bella was cheating on Hayden with some guy called Case. But she was jealous of how Hayden took care of you yesterday as well" she explains. Wait hold up did she Case. As in Case Walker. This can't be good. I look at them and run off to find Hayden.

As I run through the halls I find myself at the door to the rooftop. I open it and slowly walk up the stairs. I see him leaning against the railing. I walk up to him and stand next to him. "Are you ok?" I ask as I keep my eyes looking at the view. He doesn't say anything. "I know how it feels to get your heartbroken" I sigh. "If you don't want to talk about it. I get it. I don't like opening up to people either. But bit of advice. If you don't. It will hurt so much more."

He turns his head to me, so I look at him. I could see the hurt in his eyes. "She cheated on me...with...C-case...." the hurt in his voice breaks my heart. "C-case?" He nods. My eyes fill up with tears as I remember what he did to me yesterday. I look at my wrists to see the marks he left on me. I look back up to meet his eyes.