Chapter 13

Annie's POV
I wake up to my alarm going off. I drag myself out of bed and get ready. I put on my outfit and do my hair.

I go to school

I go to school. And go to my locker. I go to class and soon it's lunch. I sit at the table as the others go get food. They all sit down. Hayden and Bella walk over and sit down. "Ann's you need to eat" Kenzie says concerned. "I said I'm not hungry. Ok!" I say as I push the food away from me. "You have eaten in a week Ann's. Come on please. I know it's hard but don't do this to yourself." She says pleading to me.

"I don't feel like eating. Ok so just leave it." I get up and leave. "I'll go after her" Hayden says as he gets up. "Wait babe why? Stay with me!" Bella says as she pulls him down. He rolls his eyes.

I run up to the roof and lean over the railing. I miss her so much. She would probably tell em to eat. That she wouldn't want me to do this to myself. She would want me to be happy. Last night was the first I haven't cried myself to sleep. I haven't ate since what happened.

Austin and Hayley are getting really worried but they shouldn't I'm fine. The bell rings and I head to class. As I walk to class my head starts to feel light. Everything goes blurry and I can see speaks of stars. Next thing I know everything goes black.

My eyes start to flutter open. I'm not where I was a minute ago. I go to sit up but my head starts getting dizzy. I lie down as someone comes into the room. I look at them. I had confusion written all over my face. They held a bar in front of me.

I pushed the food away and shakes my head. They sighed. I look at them and our eyes meet. "You have to eat Ann's. Your just hurting yourself and everyone around you." I look away from them. They are right but I'm not hungry I don't have any type of appetite.

They sit next me. I turn to face them. "Look. I'm sorry if I have been a jerk in the past. But seeing you like this is really hurting me because I can't do anything about it." I could hear the hurt in their voice. I look at them. I show them a faint smile and put my head on their shoulder. I should listen to them. I need to eat.

I sigh and lift my head. "It's just been hard. With the whole Case thing and now my mom. I don't know what to do anymore...I'm sorry Hayden" I look at him. We just sit there in silence.

He leans in and plants a soft kiss on my lips. I melt into his arms. For a minute I forget what I'm doing. But I remember and quickly pull away. "W-we can't Hayden. Your dating Bella. I'm sorry..." he looks at me but I look away. "You should go. If Bella know your here she will kill me." He sighs and get up and leaves.