Chapter 17

Annie's POV
Today we have the game against a different school. That means we have cheer practice for last three classes. I get up and walk over to my closet. I pick out an outfit for school and one for the after party. I put some makeup in my bag so I can do it in school. I put on my outfit and do my hair.

As I walk into school and I see Bella and Hayden talking

As I walk into school and I see Bella and Hayden talking. Maybe there getting back together...they can't be...right? I get to my locker and see Asher with some girl. I slam my locker close and walk over to them. "Do you have no respect for Jayden! You don't just stand in the halls kissing this hoe! You cheated on Jayden and you never even apologise! You should be ashamed of yourself." He was just standing wide eyed. I laugh to myself and walk away.

We had practice now for last three periods with the football team. I run up to Hayden when I see him walk out. "Hayden?!" I say as I run towards him. He looks down at me. "What's up?" He asks. "Are you Bella back together?" I say raising an eyebrow. "No...we were just talking..." I watch Bella walk out and go over to Hayden. She kisses him? WAIT WHAT. Why did she kiss him?!?

I look at Hayden and walk away. I thought I actually had a chance with him this time. I guess not. Why does no boy like me? Why am I always second best? I hate this feeling...like I'm worthless. After an hour of practice we get a water break. I sit on the bench as the team walk over to the cheerleaders. Hayden walks over to me.

"Shouldn't you be with your girlfriend." I say as he stops. "Annie I-" "I don't want to hear it Hayden. I can't do this anymore." I get up and walk away from him. I walk over to Carson. "Hey..." I look at him. "What's wrong Ann's?" He asks softly. "Hayden and Bella" I whisper. He looks at me knowing exactly what I mean. He pulls me into a hug. "It's going to be ok" I feel a tear roll down my cheek.

I can't do this anymore. I pull away from Carson. "I can't do this anymore. I'm going to go..." I walk away. As I walk pass the cheerleaders I see Bella and Hayden together. They make me sick. I feel a knot form in my stomach. I fall to the ground in pain. What's going on? Carson runs over to me.

"Come on let's get you to the nurses" he picks me up and takes me there. After a while she lets me go. We walk back to the field. "The lovebirds have returned" Bella says sarcastically. "Shut up!" I say I'm anger. I'm done not sticking up for myself.

"Who do you think your talking to?" She says. I smirk. "A bitch and a slut Oh and bully something not very pretty. I think my eyes are bleeding from the sight of you." I smirk at her. "I'm no slut but you are." I laugh to myself. "Oh I'm sorry that boys just don't fall at my feet for me. Oh wait they only want you for one thing and then they drop you." I laugh. "Your dead Leblanc. When I'm finished with you. You will wish you were dead" she says in frustration. "To bad I already do. Sorry hun you can't make my life any worse than it already is. Oh and get this guys. Bella cheated on Hayden with a rapist. So who is the slut now" I walk off and laugh to myself. I just did that.