Chapter 25

Annie's POV
My heart still hurts. I haven't went to school for a couple of days now. I can't face them. I thought she was my friend. I mean the last we talked was when Will left. But still I thought she was my friend.

I sigh as I get out of bed. I walk over to my wardrobe as I flick through my clothes. Austin walks into my room and I look at him. "Hey...I think you should go to school today Ann's" I look at him and sigh. "Do I have to?" He nods. "You have to face them at some point it better now then later."

I nod as he leaves my room. I guess its now or never. I flick through my outfits and pick one. I'm going make him be sorry he ever cheated on me. I put it on. I do my hair and makeup.

I get to school and head straight for my locker

I get to school and head straight for my locker. Jayden and Kenzie coming running up to me. "You're back!" They says as they embrace me in a hug. "Make him jealous good move." I smile. "He is going to wish he never lost this." We all laugh.

I walk to class as I feel someone grab me and pin me to a locker. I look up at them. "Jacob. Hey" I look at him as he holds my waist. "Hey..." he looks me up and down. "So got a boyfriend?"

This is my chance to get a rebound and he is really cute so why not. "No...not anymore why?" I look at him as he smirks. "So you won't mind if I do this?" He leans and plants kiss on my lips. I kiss back. I wrap arms around his neck as he holds me close to him. He moves his lips from mine and down my neck. This boy knows how to move. He kisses me again before putting me on my feet.

I look at him. "Damn who ever lost you is stupid." I look at him and giggle. "I know" shit I've missed class because of him. Oh well. The bell rings and people start to walk out of class. "I should get to class" I smile as I walk away from him.