Chapter 7

Annie's POV
Our eyes lock and we stand there in silence. Our moment is soon ruined when I hear Bella's annoying voice. "Hayden baby. What are you doing with this slut?" She says as she glares at me. I slip out of Hayden's grip and start to walk away. He didn't even stick up for me.

As I walk down the halls I hear some one call me name. "Omg ANNIE?!?" The girl says with a squeal. I turn around "JAYDEN?!?" I run up to her and embrace her with a hug. We pull away from the hug. "What are you doing here I thought you were moving?" I say raising and eyebrow. "I was but then my moms job decided to keep her here" she says with a smile. We both hug again.

It was now lunch and I walk into the cafeteria. I see Jayden and she waves me over. I walk over and sit down with her and Asher. We were sitting talking when I hear some one call my name. "Annie you bitch!" She says as she slaps me. "What the fuck Bella?!?" I say as I hold my cheek. "I told you Hayden is mine. Stay away from him because I will make your life a living hell if you don't" she says as she walks off.

I turn around and look at Jayden and Asher's shocked faces."omg I'm going to kill that bitch!" Jayden says as she gets up. "Don't please jay it will only make things worse" I say pleading. She sits down as Kenzie and Johnny walk over to us. I roll my eyes at the sight of Johnny and get up.

I walk up to the roof top and lean against the railing. I need to get out of this mess. I'm just going to end up getting hurt. I let out a sigh as the bell goes off. I walk to class and sit down at the back. Hayden walks in with the football team. When did that happen? I guess I'm going to be seeing a lot more of him than I'd like.

The last bell ring and I went to cheer practice. I saw Jayden there and walked over to her. "Hey..." I say as we warm up. "Hey, so who's the captain again?" She says raising an eyebrow. "That would be Bella" I sigh. "She a bitch and a cheer captain no wonder" she says as we both laugh.

The football team walks out onto the field. I see Hayden and sigh. Im going to have get used to this I guess. I have no choice. Just suck it up Annie and stop being a baby about it. Just find a rebound. I'm took out of my taught when I hear Bella. "Girls warm up I'll be back" I watch as she walks over to Hayden. I roll my eyes and start to warm up.