Chapter 22

Annie's POV
I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off. I quickly get out of bed and put on a comfortable outfit for the day.

It's finally here

It's finally here. Today is the dance. It's going to be the perfect day. Me and Hayden are going together. I can't wait. I get off me bed and walk over to my closet. I pull out the dress Will sent me. I sigh. I pull it out and lay it on my bed.

I walk over to my vanity and start to do my makeup. As I do my makeup my phone starts to ring. I pick it up and put it to my ear. "Hello?" I say as I put my brush down. "Hey Ann's! Miss me?" He says into the phone. "W-will? Why are you calling me?" I say in a shakey voice. "Meet me tonight in the middle of the dance floor. I will explain everything. I promise." And with that he hung up.

I take deep breath and continue with my make up. After an hour I have finished my makeup and I'm now doing my hair. I'm still deciding if I should meet Will or not. I really don't know what to do. Once I finished my hair I slipped my dress and shoes on. It fit like a glove.

I still don't know what to do

I still don't know what to do. I walk over to my box and pull out the bracelet. I hold it in my hand for a minute. This bracelet meant everything to me back then. It resembled our love and friendship. I sigh and put it back in the box.

I take one more look in my mirror before making my way downstairs. I walk down and see Hayden standing at the end of the stairs for me. I smile at him. "Wow" he says as he grabs my hand. I giggle. We walk out of the house. I see a limo parked outside. "Wait. Did you do all of this for me?" He nods. I smile at him. I plant a soft kiss on his lips.

We both pull away slowly. Our eyes still glued together. "Thank you..." I say quietly. "You're welcome." I smile as he leads me into the limo. The inside was beautiful. But I need to tell him about Will. I feel guilty not telling him. I turn to look. "Hayden...I need to tell you something..." I take deep breathe.